RPGM Warrior Guild [v1.1.5] [Bo Wei]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

ZdcKllr420

Mar 27, 2020
Using my first post to point this out, not sure if anyone else has yet:

All of the letters Ada is capable of generating are an anagram for: "HI SCAT LOVER"
:censored::censored::censored::censored:

Nov 10, 2018
Using my first post to point this out, not sure if anyone else has yet:

All of the letters Ada is capable of generating are an anagram for: "HI SCAT LOVER"
:censored::censored::censored::censored:
With sufficient letters you can make any message through anagrams. I wouldn't read too much into it.

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
Yeah but those letters fit exactly.
LOSER
CHAIR
SLAVE
TOILET

HI SCAT LOVER

That's a crazy ass coincidence. And I do believe it's a coincidence.
The four words you mentioned have a total of three "E"s, three "L"s, two "T"s, two "A"s, two "R"s, two "S"s, two "O"s, two "I"s, one "C", one "H", and one "V". 21 characters and eleven letters total, which is almost half the alphabet. There are probably thousands of anagrams that almost fit to the same extent that "HI SCAT LOVER" almost fits. Not much of a coincidence.

WallyKot

Apr 5, 2020
bug report : i played 15 fight at arena when wear her suilt she gave me and the count to she set me free increase each time i win instead of decrease. Now i got stuck on that suilt forever =.=
Use the savefile editor to open the savefile, then click Advanced (top left) > Edit Switches and Variables > Variables and set the variable "Heide Countdown to 0". Don't touch anything else, then click File (top left) > save and exit and then reload the save.
Interact with Heide and she'll take it off. Did it five minutes ago, worked like a charm.

WallyKot

Apr 5, 2020
Anyone knows how to unlock the following scenes or if they are available at all?
1)Ada worship (collar unlocked)
2)Emissary's last scene
3)Amanda last scene

I read the entire section but maybe i misunderstood or skipped something.

Last edited:

AnotherAlias

Jun 25, 2018
Anyone knows how to unlock the following scenes or if they are available at all?
2)Emissary's last scene
3)Amanda last scene

I read the entire section but maybe i misunderstood or skipped something.
Not sure about the first one but
2)Emissary's Last scene is through picking the 'PIGGY' option during the Will Tamer sequence (must have Emissary's sandals).
3)Amanda's last scene appears as an option at max dominance (after her footjob during battle),

Reactions: WallyKot

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Not sure about the first one but
2)Emissary's Last scene is through picking the 'PIGGY' option during the Will Tamer sequence (must have Emissary's sandals).
3)Amanda's last scene appears as an option at max dominance (after her footjob during battle),
How do I unlock piggy in the will tamer list?

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Once Ada has low enough health she will enter her second phase where she'll take off her armor and immediately put you in a hold. Struggle out of the hold and then she'll resume combat, during this phase she'll alternate between charging up her spell, healing, and then casting a no-damage spell where she'll cast a letter in your mind. Eventually these letters would form words which is an instant loss. Let her form words four times (which is LOSER, CHAIR, SLAVE, and TOILET in that order.) and then approach her after the fight in the guild room, it should unlock and be a repeatable scene then. The scene is oddly bugged for me though since Ada's cg is in the bottom left of my screen instead of the center, dunno if that happened to anyone else.

WallyKot

Apr 5, 2020
Once Ada has low enough health she will enter her second phase where she'll take off her armor and immediately put you in a hold. Struggle out of the hold and then she'll resume combat, during this phase she'll alternate between charging up her spell, healing, and then casting a no-damage spell where she'll cast a letter in your mind. Eventually these letters would form words which is an instant loss. Let her form words four times (which is LOSER, CHAIR, SLAVE, and TOILET in that order.) and then approach her after the fight in the guild room, it should unlock and be a repeatable scene then. The scene is oddly bugged for me though since Ada's cg is in the bottom left of my screen instead of the center, dunno if that happened to anyone else.
i already have all the words :(

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
i already have all the words :(
If I'm right you should just approach her post fight. Then she'll collar you. I'm not sure If I forgot anything.

The will tamer is a gear that you get from heide at a certain point, i got it random so i don't remember the trigger event to get it
Does she give it out sometime after doing a "contract" with her?

WallyKot

Apr 5, 2020
If I'm right you should just approach her post fight. Then she'll collar you. I'm not sure If I forgot anything.

Does she give it out sometime after doing a "contract" with her?
i already got ada's collar

For the will tamer try speaking with heide right after the fight with ada, or maybe while you have ada's collar on, and she'll ask you for ada's sword, then talk to ada > don't lie to her and shell give you the sword > go to heide again and she'll make the will tamer for you

Dima1999

Oct 20, 2018
This is a Heide's gear bug fix. i not have time to check it but i sure its work.
Аlso here version with cheats:
1)Statues near the entrance
left statue - 100 Gold
right statue + 100 gold
2)Now you have Unleash skill that boost your attack defence and agility
3)Lamp near Amanda limits enemy level gains to 10. Press it again to disable this.
4)Your clone sits at the table. + 15 levels

Copy in main directory and delete Game.rgss3a.
Without cheats
With cheats

copy your save to another folder just in case

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes