RPGM Warrior Guild [v1.1.5] [Bo Wei]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

juonkuytoto

Apr 1, 2018
Bowei's game is a good game, with a beautiful combination of arts and fighting.
I know that his game is a femdom game, but if having sex is involved it will be great.

Jadous

Feb 11, 2020
the cheats work but the lantern does not work (to disable it). also i dont know how to unlock anything with haide i think the bug is still there.. doesn't seem you can progress with her gear only the collaring removal is available. if anyone knows how to unlock haides events other than the brainwashing part plz share.

Dima1999

Oct 20, 2018
the cheats work but the lantern does not work (to disable it). also i dont know how to unlock anything with haide i think the bug is still there.. doesn't seem you can progress with her gear only the collaring removal is available. if anyone knows how to unlock haides events other than the brainwashing part plz share.
is the number of battles needed to remove equipment still rising? Do you mean that?
Then click on the helmet near Heide and the battle count will reset to zero.

As for the lamp it works. you just don’t get the message when you touch it. It works like turn on, turn off, turn on, turn off every time you touch it.

ufobg

Jul 20, 2018
Hi everyone. Can someone post here what is the

On Bo Wei Patreon?
Just curious...thanks!

ufobg

Jul 20, 2018
Thank you. But this is for ToT maybe and not for Warrior Guild, but nevermind.

Wishing you all a nice Easter holiday!

thatuser1

Mar 10, 2019
Hi, I'm running into a problem when trying to unlock Mistresses last scene. The game says this:
1587328337621.png
I tried saving on this floor and returning to title screen but it said the same thing, so I saved and shut down the game and when I tried to boot the game, this happened:
1587328463724.png
I don't know what to do.

ufobg

Jul 20, 2018
The same happen to me also. When you delete the safe that you made on this floor from the game directory the game starts working again.

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
Do i understand correctly that this version of WG isn't complete? like is has missing scenes or incomplete journals or something. Is there a patch in the works?
A future update for the game will come... eventually. For now it's behind at least 3 more projects, one of which should be released today.

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
Ah, so Swan, Crow and Jester plus content add-ons for Cobra and Ms. Claus along with Kaori which may or may not even exist. Holy shit they promised a lot of things huh?
Claus and Cobra, just like the rest of the spring cleaning update, are on indefinite hold. 7F should be coming, but WG might come first.

What we know for sure is that Jester is next, followed by the Swan/Cobra ending. Afterwards 3 unknown projects and finally 7F. WG might be one of these unknown projects, we'll see.

Tower1998

Aug 16, 2018
so when i started it there was amanda demanding password that was in folder is that normal? What purpose does it have?
Also can i get all scenes in 1 playtrough or do i need 3 different saves for becoming slaves to 3 girls?

unsung

Jul 19, 2017
so when i started it there was amanda demanding password that was in folder is that normal? What purpose does it have?
Also can i get all scenes in 1 playtrough or do i need 3 different saves for becoming slaves to 3 girls?
You can get all scenes in one play through. The equipment shop will uncollar you, for a fee.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes