RPGM Warrior Guild [v1.1.5] [Bo Wei]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

marut

Mar 20, 2020
Is there any CGs with Heide? If there is one how do I get it? My submission level is full at my last save but I can't see any scenes with Heide other than gear stuff without CGs. There are some entries in Journal tho but I can't do(?) them. Any help?

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Is there any CGs with Heide? If there is one how do I get it? My submission level is full at my last save but I can't see any scenes with Heide other than gear stuff without CGs. There are some entries in Journal tho but I can't do(?) them. Any help?
As I said, TWO POSTS ABOVE YOU, Heide only has a small portion of her content implemented. so no, no CGs right now.

Nov 22, 2019
started this game just recently. defeated maggie with some efforts. next is ada, its fucking hard to beat her! sometimes her damage goes up like 62 points, where mine is just 6-9 points, that's not fair. its just my 2nd fight, i dont know how to defeat her, if anybody can help with some walktrough.

Reactions: UW0TM8TY

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
started this game just recently. defeated maggie with some efforts. next is ada, its fucking hard to beat her! sometimes her damage goes up like 62 points, where mine is just 6-9 points, that's not fair. its just my 2nd fight, i dont know how to defeat her, if anybody can help with some walktrough.
should be pretty straight forward fight after every 2 normal attacks she does a heavy hit that you need to block
also if you have the gold for it check the champion for some training its the only way to gain levels

Reactions: Cantaloupe Hunter
Nov 22, 2019
yea, defeated her. i talked to the elite sitting in corner, he leveled me up. but thanks :). can we get more gold besides 200 from matches & 100 from maggie??

Apr 22, 2020
yea, defeated her. i talked to the elite sitting in corner, he leveled me up. but thanks :). can we get more gold besides 200 from matches & 100 from maggie??
If you're submissive you need to talk with the foreign ambassador, if you're dominant (especially if you're maxed out there) you can talk with the noblewoman. After a few interractions they offer to do humiliation stuff for money

Nov 22, 2019
If you're submissive you need to talk with the foreign ambassador, if you're dominant (especially if you're maxed out there) you can talk with the noblewoman. After a few interractions they offer to do humiliation stuff for money
yea, i figured out that. thanks. i brought the most powerful armor parts while i was on dominant side. for the weapon, i really want that Rune Sword thats costs high af, so am on the submissive side now & its has more income ways than before.

sixfour

Nov 30, 2018
Full dominant. I want to dom the girls but there isn't any options to do so, the developer should implement that option. So far I've seen everything so I don't know if there is any reason to keep going. It's a nice little game that definitely needs more work.

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
Full dominant. I want to dom the girls but there isn't any options to do so, the developer should implement that option. So far I've seen everything so I don't know if there is any reason to keep going. It's a nice little game that definitely needs more work.
this is your first time playing a kodas game, right?

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
It is. Why? Is there some super club secret that I don't know about?
It means that games from Koda is and will only ever be FEMDOM. The only thing that could even come close to maledom is resisting and refusing the dommes.

sixfour

Nov 30, 2018
It means that games from Koda is and will only ever be FEMDOM. The only thing that could even come close to maledom is resisting and refusing the dommes.
Hey, thanks for the heads up, I thought the developers would have at least give people the option for different paths.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Hey, thanks for the heads up, I thought the developers would have at least give people the option for different paths.
Nae worries, there are resistance paths where you don't submit, but to me where's the fun in that? Though that is where the glory of multiple saves shines through, save file 1 for resistance and base progress and all the other save files are for submitting to all of the dommes, each domme gets her own file to make is easy to concentrate on her submission path.

Regardless i hope you enjoy your first Koda game, when you get a chance download Koda's Tower of Trample.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes