RPGM Warrior Guild [v1.1.5] [Bo Wei]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

HereToDisturb

Jan 26, 2021
I was recently playing this one, unlocked almost everything except Heide. Only got the Exhibition one, can someone help? Approaching her without money isn't helping anymore. Have unlocked all Ada's words. The word document for journal shows so many things to be unlocked after Exhibition, if someone could help me.... that would be great:)

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
I was recently playing this one, unlocked almost everything except Heide. Only got the Exhibition one, can someone help? Approaching her without money isn't helping anymore. Have unlocked all Ada's words. The word document for journal shows so many things to be unlocked after Exhibition, if someone could help me.... that would be great:)
the update was only half finished you likely have all the avalible content, heide path is not finished, koda wont be working on this again for probably 2 years, you should just imagine its has the abandoned tag with his work ethic, if somehow lvl 0, ToT floor7 AND heelfall all get done this year then maybe you have some hope but i wouldnt count on it

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
View attachment 1057937
View attachment 1057930 View attachment 1057931 View attachment 1057932 View attachment 1057933 View attachment 1057934 View attachment 1057935

Ones that I'm pretty sure I've completed are Wei (not on this save), Megan, and Noble (also maybe Maggi and Amanda)
Seeing all these sexy scenes is making me want to return to WG again. I wish I could help but I am just as stumped as you are when it comes to unlocking everything.

As for when this will get an update, I agree that WG might as well have an abandoned tag.

• Sad
Reactions: Superman007

applekund

Jul 30, 2020
Can someone provide a detailed walkthrough for all CGs for each warrior please?
Seconded this, this would be a big help to many of us players :)
Maggie Slave - (this was in 0.9, but for reference - Clean shoes until you kiss her ass - Kiss her ass in combat - Lick her shoes - Lose until she makes you kiss her spear twice - Talk to her above 90 submission ("Very submissive")

Ada Slave - Get the first 3 scrabbles (you do not need the fourth) - Yield from sniffing her boots in combat - Talk to her above 90 submission

Amanda Slave - Clean her boots at least once - Worship her feet until you get the third full conversation (there are four) - The full conversations are distinct from her randomly berating you (they should play automatically) - Quickest path is to worship four times > 90 submission - Talk to her above 90 submission Slave Perks

Maggie: quick heel clean object (maxes out your allowance; can also be used for fast Enthrallment) - Ada: free Enthrallment clear

Amanda: no Entry Fee - Heide will provide (essentially) a free Inn room, so keep that in mind when making balance suggestions.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Maggie Slave - (this was in 0.9, but for reference - Clean shoes until you kiss her ass - Kiss her ass in combat - Lick her shoes - Lose until she makes you kiss her spear twice - Talk to her above 90 submission ("Very submissive")

Ada Slave - Get the first 3 scrabbles (you do not need the fourth) - Yield from sniffing her boots in combat - Talk to her above 90 submission

Amanda Slave - Clean her boots at least once - Worship her feet until you get the third full conversation (there are four) - The full conversations are distinct from her randomly berating you (they should play automatically) - Quickest path is to worship four times > 90 submission - Talk to her above 90 submission Slave Perks

Maggie: quick heel clean object (maxes out your allowance; can also be used for fast Enthrallment) - Ada: free Enthrallment clear

Amanda: no Entry Fee - Heide will provide (essentially) a free Inn room, so keep that in mind when making balance suggestions.
Thank you for providing these tips!

lagelord

Sep 13, 2020
Heide has actually a repeatable scene in the game, you need an equipment called will-tamer that you can get if you keep losing to Ada with Hypno (the fight where she uses words like loser). At some point Heide will create it and give it to you to get access to all Ada's after loss situation where you become hypnotized. I have added a save where the option is already there, just talk to Heide and you'll see what I'm talking about but I wanted to let you know how to get it for those interested.

ciruflawless

Feb 7, 2020
Heide has actually a repeatable scene in the game, you need an equipment called will-tamer that you can get if you keep losing to Ada with Hypno (the fight where she uses words like loser). At some point Heide will create it and give it to you to get access to all Ada's after loss situation where you become hypnotized. I have added a save where the option is already there, just talk to Heide and you'll see what I'm talking about but I wanted to let you know how to get it for those interested.
amanda is asking for the password when i try to access, which is it?

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes