RPGM Warrior Guild [v1.1.5] [Bo Wei]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

bobbybobsen88

May 23, 2021
How can I unlock the 3rd (1000G) Handjob scene from Megan? When I want to pay the 1000G it says: No way! You wont be exploited again. Is there more after this?

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
How can I unlock the 3rd (1000G) Handjob scene from Megan? When I want to pay the 1000G it says: No way! You wont be exploited again. Is there more after this?
That is the final scene that leads to Goddess Megan putting her slave collar on you.
You need pretty much MAXIMUM submission for that scene.

After being collard there is the usual couple of repeatable scenes, and I really REALLY hope that Megan, and ALL the other glorious dominant women at the guild hall have their own, you now belong to me boy endings with new repeatable scenes till you decide to quit the game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: fanboi

EchoofZen

Sep 14, 2018
there is a bug that after i lose a battle, my submission bar doesnt increase
Uh, do you mean that it doesn't increase in general, or that it increased up to a point? There are some hard locks on the submission meter which require you being broken by the women before you can raise it further.

Anyone else encountered a crash when sniffing the Emissary's sandals?

Reactions: snapfire

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
I felt bad for Alarms and Clock for a minute until I realized that the promised Heide update to be released in V1.1 has been delayed until V1.2... so NOW he can still inform us how long the Heidi update has been delayed AS WELL AS inform us how long we'll have been waiting for v1.2 since today! Congratulations!

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
Uh, do you mean that it doesn't increase in general, or that it increased up to a point? There are some hard locks on the submission meter which require you being broken by the women before you can raise it further.

Anyone else encountered a crash when sniffing the Emissary's sandals?
some times the first, some times the second.
its anoying, i wanted to be enslaved by Megan before fightig her in elite matchs to see if her dialogs change n the first fight

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
does anyone know if there is any affect to your corrupted skills? other than not being able to use them

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes