RPGM Warrior Guild [v1.1.5] [Bo Wei]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

lagelord

Sep 13, 2020
Does anyone have a save with the new "Will tamer" content? Or how to get it? I have an old save that I loaded up, and the very lost option when I go to Heide with the Will tamer is just "???" and won't let me select it, and I do not remember at all how to unlock these
Will tamer is quite old content, you have to fight Ada and let her mind break you 4 times when you drop her health to lower than 50%, you'll know it when she starts doing letters (Loser, Slave, Chair and Toilet) in order to unlock it with Heide afterwards and can select a new option which is dog, the 6th one is so far not selectable(I guess the scene isn't implemented as most of them)

ajmay2

Mar 19, 2019
the 6th one is so far not selectable(I guess the scene isn't implemented as most of them)
1649034943158.png

Pretty sure you unlock the last one by challenging Ada while wearing the willtamer.
Maggie has some new content there and the Emissary as well.

Exproject

Jan 6, 2022
Well, im not good with words, but i need y´all help.

Im trying to make a full guide document on the game, mostly to help ppl wanting to do the game and get informed on certain requirements for the scenes. Also cuz i like guides, and im not the smartest tool in the shed for some games XD.

But yeah, if anyone has the info of how to get the scenes for any char, and so on, please message me or just quote me here.

Reactions: snapfire and fanboi

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019

Im trying to make a full guide document on the game, mostly to help ppl wanting to do the game and get informed on certain requirements for the scenes. Also cuz i like guides, and im not the smartest tool in the shed for some games XD.

But yeah, if anyone has the info of how to get the scenes for any char, and so on, please message me or just quote me here.
dont have info for helping, but here is a save file editor, you can become invencible with it or rich, or have all the objects.

Reactions: we11234566

ajmay2

Mar 19, 2019
Very true but Maggie doesn't have content there(coming in update 1.2 it is written) instead it's Heide who has a scene in it with the emissary
Oh mb, I meant the willtamer stuff in general with my "there". More specifically Maggie has some content with Loser and Toilet. But yeah, unfortunately a lot (of her) content is still locked behind a future update.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
What is the best strategy to 100 the content so far in terms of money and order of completing tasks? I am guessing it's best to pursue the dominant content first and then the submissive scenes?

Massena

Jul 13, 2019
Use JoiPlay, upon adding a new game it'll ask which .exe do you want to use.
I don't think you can play this game with joiplay on Android. Whenever I click on the exe file it just says this file is not supported. Also the file is a "com'' file whatever that means.

Exproject

Jan 6, 2022
dont have info for helping, but here is a save file editor, you can become invencible with it or rich, or have all the objects.
Thanks, i already had the idea in mind and went and use a online rpg maker save editor. I will still take the download tho, thanks for the tools.

Exproject

Jan 6, 2022
What is the best strategy to 100 the content so far in terms of money and order of completing tasks? I am guessing it's best to pursue the dominant content first and then the submissive scenes?
In my testing, its actually easier to be dominant than to become submissive. You can win fights and that overall brings your dominance a lot. I dont usually do submissive scenes, but for the testing, even with doing them it actually is harder to become submissive than to regain dominance.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Exproject

Jan 6, 2022
sorry my bad ı mean when you fight with him sometimes she get lost and you have to go your bedroom(character automaticly going to the vip lounge)
Well, so thats how you enter VIP Lounge, fight Megan and loss. then you automatically go to VIP Lounge?

snapfire

Nov 7, 2020

thanks man it will be of great help, I'm waiting

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
In my testing, its actually easier to be dominant than to become submissive. You can win fights and that overall brings your dominance a lot. I dont usually do submissive scenes, but for the testing, even with doing them it actually is harder to become submissive than to regain dominance.
That is surprising, I thought for sure a game about femdom would make it much more challenging to become dominant. That said, I guess winning fights explains why I couldn't max the submission bar during my last playthrough.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes