RPGM Warrior Guild [v1.1.5] [Bo Wei]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
whenever i try to run it i get the problem "unable to find file: audio/SE/Decision3" any ideas on what i could do?
Do you have your game nested in a lot of folders? Then move the game's folder as close to the local drive's root directory as possible. Having the game nested in too many folders frequently leads to an error in this site's games, where the game looks for a file with such a long path that such path is cut short at a certain amount of characters, thus making it impossible to actually find the file.

Feb 23, 2021
Do you have your game nested in a lot of folders? Then move the game's folder as close to the local drive's root directory as possible. Having the game nested in too many folders frequently leads to an error in this site's games, where the game looks for a file with such a long path that such path is cut short at a certain amount of characters, thus making it impossible to actually find the file.
ok thanks

Exproject

Jan 6, 2022
That is surprising, I thought for sure a game about femdom would make it much more challenging to become dominant. That said, I guess winning fights explains why I couldn't max the submission bar during my last playthrough.
Yeah. The activities to reduce your dominance are little, and losing fights doesnt add to your submission unless its one of the fetish scenes. And even so, most didnt actually add submissiveness regardless.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
can anyone give me a quick walkthrough of the new megan scenes, too lazy to play it through myself sorry and thanks o_O

Reactions: akuuuu4

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Yeah. The activities to reduce your dominance are little, and losing fights doesnt add to your submission unless its one of the fetish scenes. And even so, most didnt actually add submissiveness regardless.
Getting beat up by the girls doesn't increase your submission? I would have thought for sure that getting bullied by them in the arena would make MC more submissive with every beatdown.

Bobsterling

Jul 20, 2020
can anyone give me a quick walkthrough of the new megan scenes, too lazy to play it through myself sorry and thanks o_O
if you mean you dont like the grind, i would suggest using a save editor to give you enough gold , lets say 200 000, to buy all gear an level up enough to face megan and beat her/lose to her, multiple times.shes more like a ToT villain with lots of combat scenes.

If you just would like a quick walkthrough:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think thats all, if i missed a scene, someone please correct me.

Hope this helps,

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
if you mean you dont like the grind, i would suggest using a save editor to give you enough gold , lets say 200 000, to buy all gear an level up enough to face megan and beat her/lose to her, multiple times.shes more like a ToT villain with lots of combat scenes.

If you just would like a quick walkthrough:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think thats all, if i missed a scene, someone please correct me.

Hope this helps,
Thank you for posting this walkthrough. If not for this I would have spent a lot of time under Megan's butt (And other places) while trying to kick her bbw butt.

Kudos for sharing these wallpapers. Are you looking to post some with the other girls?

chesire

May 5, 2017
Thank you for posting this walkthrough. If not for this I would have spent a lot of time under Megan's butt (And other places) while trying to kick her bbw butt.

Kudos for sharing these wallpapers. Are you looking to post some with the other girls?
I won't do Megan but Ada and Maggie I might do. No I will do I hate Maggie but Ada is awesome.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I won't do Megan but Ada and Maggie I might do. No I will do I hate Maggie but Ada is awesome.
So no Maggie uploads, why do you hate Maggie? If I were in that guild my face would be mashed into Maggie's butt within the first round.

Thank you for the Ada content, she is also sexy as heck.

Reactions: Scotsman1989

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
Warrior Guild Original 1.1 (Heide) has been delayed 737 days!
Thanks for keeping this up mate.

You mean to tell us WG is still not completed?! I thought that last update was finishing one.
Nope, last way added like a tenth of what was to come in the original 1.1, though it also added some completely new stuff for whatever reason.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Bobsterling

Jul 20, 2020
is there a way to see all megan's without doing them in game?
If you just want to see the cg, you can extract the images with the rpgdecrypter. It spesifically decrypts the "Game.rgss3a" file.
explanation link: https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-unpacker.50/

the path to imgs after extraction is "root_folder"\RPG Decrypter\Extract\Graphics\Pictures\Megan\Battle

Hope this helps

Reactions: stickypicky

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Thanks for keeping this up mate.

Nope, last way added like a tenth of what was to come in the original 1.1, though it also added some completely new stuff for whatever reason.
This is just plain sad. Koda is single-handedly bringing down the entire h game industry with all these delays.

Thank you :) I am going to be updating my background with Maggie butt rn! <3

Reactions: chesire
4.00 star(s) 6 Votes