RPGM Warrior Guild [v1.1.5] [Bo Wei]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Exproject

Jan 6, 2022
if you mean you dont like the grind, i would suggest using a save editor to give you enough gold , lets say 200 000, to buy all gear an level up enough to face megan and beat her/lose to her, multiple times.shes more like a ToT villain with lots of combat scenes.

If you just would like a quick walkthrough:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think thats all, if i missed a scene, someone please correct me.

Hope this helps,
Mate thank you, imma add this to my guide (after testing it ofc) and bookmark this post to not forget.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Massena

Jul 13, 2019
Guys how exactly do you trigger Megan armour repair scene and VIP lounge. I just get the armour sniffing stuff when Megan leaves for VIP lounge.

Bobsterling

Jul 20, 2020
Is there any way to gain money rapidly (excluding the chair option) ?
talking to emissary gets you 100 gold every time(first of her 4 tasks), though you have to be sub.

If you want lots of money, like 200k, just use a save editor for the cash.

Other then cheating, you have to keep beating the figthers at higher and higher levels to gain any significant gold.

• Red Heart
Reactions: marcoverrati45

Exproject

Jan 6, 2022
Can you tell me how can i use it ? I'v heard people use it to cheat but never tried it , is it an application ?
this is a site that uses a save editor. In all honesty, most of this game is revolving about gold and you using it in a manageable way. Just put yourself having like 20K to buy the whole store then like 2 levels and thats it.

i will say, there are few events where you need to have low gold to access tho.

Mar 20, 2020
this is a site that uses a save editor. In all honesty, most of this game is revolving about gold and you using it in a manageable way. Just put yourself having like 20K to buy the whole store then like 2 levels and thats it.

Thank you so much

Mar 20, 2020
talking to emissary gets you 100 gold every time(first of her 4 tasks), though you have to be sub.

If you want lots of money, like 200k, just use a save editor for the cash.

Other then cheating, you have to keep beating the figthers at higher and higher levels to gain any significant gold.
Thank you brother

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
WARNING! game crashes if you try to lick the woman's sandles on the last time! you can lick them 5/6 but not 6/6 times.
Are you talking about the Emissary? *Desire to lick her sandals intensifies*

I have never cheated in a game before (I am a good boy) but between this one and Captured by Dark Elves, I might have to change that. As for losing gold, I am guessing you can just repeatedly bulk buy the most expensive items and sell them back to get your money down to a manageable level.

Too bad Lady Cobra doesn't make a cameo here, this would really be here time to shine.

Lady Cobra.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: danwind24
4.00 star(s) 6 Votes