RPGM Warrior Guild [v1.1.5] [Bo Wei]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Well. just like yandere dev milking yandere simulator eventually people will pull their patron money and their monthly support will go down. Happened to yandere dev and can't see a reason why it wouldn't happen to them. I'm honestly glad i didn't become a patreon because i think i would have been disappointed with how slow they release things.
Koda and YandereDev are similar but there is one major difference between the two. YandereDev relied on his Patreons to actively continue wanting to donate to Yandere Sim whereas Koda relies on Patreons to set up monthly $2.00 donations and forget to cancel. If Koda finishes Tower of Trample he would no longer get those automatic payments and instead would have to rely of supporters to consciously start supporting his next project, which given his track record, nobody is going to want to do.

My opinion exactly its easy cash but wouldn't they make even more if they finished their works and further expanded on them? You know higher effort higher reward.
The only way I could see that happening would be if BoWei gave Koda the boot (Foot pun intended) and went solo or partnered with a reputable dev. Either way, regular updates would be an absolute must to repair the damage Koda has caused to Bo's reputation.

Reactions: Evizzy89

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
Man a lot of people really have strong opinions about what i said when it ain't even that serious. I just said i see potential in the game and its a shame that these 2 aren't doing anything with it/the game is still unfinished. Didn't need to write paragraphs on why im wrong or you disagree with me, honestly feel like my comment could have just been ignored like others on here. But i guess these games and these developers have a really opinionated/very vocally aggressive community so maybe its to be expected.
I see potential as well it's just that it's easier to explain what I'm talking about when I make these long tangents. If anyone wants to make a fan game then be my guest. Even then my speach wasn't about why you're wrong and why my opinion is objective fact. It's mainly me just giving my thoughts on why there hasn't been a real overhaul.

The only time that has ever been brought up was when SylphPhoenix toyed with the idea but I wouldn't be suprised if he's on the destroyed good will list at this point. Idk, I try not to sound aggressive I rather try to bring discussion. Maybe if ToT ever gets finished then the fans can make their MGQ reimagined version of ToT but at this point I woudn't be suprised if by the time the game has finished, all of the more talented coders and programmers would have long since abandoned ToT.

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
Can anyone share with me a save where everything is unlocked except the new things? I deleted the game, thinking it was finished.

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
Koda and YandereDev are similar but there is one major difference between the two. YandereDev relied on his Patreons to actively continue wanting to donate to Yandere Sim whereas Koda relies on Patreons to set up monthly $2.00 donations and forget to cancel. If Koda finishes Tower of Trample he would no longer get those automatic payments and instead would have to rely of supporters to consciously start supporting his next project, which given his track record, nobody is going to want to do.

The only way I could see that happening would be if BoWei gave Koda the boot (Foot pun intended) and went solo or partnered with a reputable dev. Either way, regular updates would be an absolute must to repair the damage Koda has caused to Bo's reputation.
You mean Bo is innocent? Idk much about them but he can't be clean in all of this,just by tolerating koda he is guilty,though i think he might have encouraged koda's behaviour aswell.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
You mean Bo is innocent? Idk much about them but he can't be clean in all of this,just by tolerating koda he is guilty,though i think he might have encouraged koda's behaviour aswell.
I'm not saying Bo is innocent but I can see him having a future going forward so long as he ditches the millstone around his neck that is Koda. If Bo didn't need Koda to continue ToT he would have been let go a long time ago.

Reactions: Karl Speidel
Feb 18, 2020
So apparently upon booting up the game if you've faced megan before and lost there's a 100% chance she will pop up even before you get into the game and knock you down some levels again for something along the lines of you didn't please the audience WTF.

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
I'm not saying Bo is innocent but I can see him having a future going forward so long as he ditches the millstone around his neck that is Koda. If Bo didn't need Koda to continue ToT he would have been let go a long time ago.
Cmon man! Its impossible that he can't force koda to actually work or replace him...at this pace bo might aswell learn how to do everything koda did and he will learn and finish it before koda.

Last edited:

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Cmon man! Its impossible that he can't force koda to actually work or replace him...at this pace boda might aswell learn how to do everything koda did and he will learn and finish it before koda.
Err... I'm a complete stranger on this, but I think you meant Bo Wei, not Boda. Afaik, Boda is the name given here to the Bo Wei and Koda couple.

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
So apparently upon booting up the game if you've faced megan before and lost there's a 100% chance she will pop up even before you get into the game and knock you down some levels again for something along the lines of you didn't please the audience WTF.
You also get a special boot screen (pun intended) if you open the game while you're enslaved in your most recent save. Because the polls show that people want THAT more than ToT's 7th Floor...

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.00 star(s) 6 Votes