RPGM Warrior Guild [v1.1.5] [Bo Wei]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Cmon man! Its impossible that he can't force koda to actually work or replace him...at this pace bo might aswell learn how to do everything koda did and he will learn and finish it before koda.
Sadly, either intentionally or unintentionally Koda made ToT with spaghetti code that only he can understand. Many, and I mean many other posted have suggested the same thing and some even suggested that to BoWei himself. To get rid of Koda Bo would have to remake the game from scratch as well as deal with any copyright problems removing Koda would cause.

You also get a special boot screen (pun intended) if you open the game while you're enslaved in your most recent save. Because the polls show that people want THAT more than ToT's 7th Floor...
I bet after many more months of delay Koda will release a whole other game before releasing F7.

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
1659008765942.png
Sorry guys, saw this on kemonoparty and didn't realize that it's for some reason just al ink to 1.1.5, and also didn't notice it's from 4 months ago.
sorry

Exproject

Jan 6, 2022
Nice, the thread is unlocked.

Well, since its unlocked, i will post the unfinished Guide i have for the Game. Keep in mind its mostly from the stuff i have tested and its still in development since i have being getting more busy lately. Mostly posting it in case the thread gets locked.

If any of you have you know how to get scenes, or when using the guide some stuff is wrong, please let me know.

With this in mind, enjoy.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Nice, the thread is unlocked.

Well, since its unlocked, i will post the unfinished Guide i have for the Game. Keep in mind its mostly from the stuff i have tested and its still in development since i have being getting more busy lately. Mostly posting it in case the thread gets locked.

If any of you have you know how to get scenes, or when using the guide some stuff is wrong, please let me know.

With this in mind, enjoy.
Thank you for providing this walkthrough. I will be downloading it rn!

lamboido

Jul 3, 2021
How do i beat megan? do i have to lose a 2nd time? because since my first loss ive just been loading a save everytime she beat me. i cant even figure out how to do damage

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes