RPGM Warrior Guild [v1.1.5] [Bo Wei]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

efthkal

Mar 18, 2021
Is there a full walkthrough guide of this version uploaded here, with how to unlock every scene?
And if the walkthrough guide exists, where to find it or if someone can upload it here?

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
After I launch the game it needs a password and Amanda says the password is in the game root folder with your save files. I don;t understand, where to find the password?
Can you post a screenshot? Has Koda seriously started putting DRM into the game?

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
how to reduce the bar of domination iam stuck and losing battles doesn't seem to reduce it
That should usually do the trick - maybe you encountered a bug? But you can also reduce it by performing submissive actions outside the arena, talk to the people in the main area and you'll find different ways to do that.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

EchoofZen

Sep 14, 2018
how to reduce the bar of domination iam stuck and losing battles doesn't seem to reduce it
That should usually do the trick - maybe you encountered a bug? But you can also reduce it by performing submissive actions outside the arena, talk to the people in the main area and you'll find different ways to do that.
Been a while since I played it, but from what I recall the bar REQUIRES you to trigger events in order to fall down. There's a ceiling otherwise that makes it seem frozen (it's not, it simply can't fall any further but can go up as normal).

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Luxray

Feb 24, 2018
It's not a bad game, but it sure can be tedious, I just plain lost patience for it after a bit and used a save editor to expedite the process of going through this game, mostly by modifying money to get myself to max level and after that modifying the number to whatever it needs to be at to progress with a given path, anyway, while I'm not sure how worthwhile this is, considering that the journal is not a gallery but rather an extremely esoteric list of things to do that sometimes doesn't even update accordingly, here's my saves:

The first is after having followed all the routes, it's a save with max submission and megan's collar on, second is a little bit after that, cleaned up and grabbed a couple scenes I'd missed along the way, it's a save with max dominance and no collar, the third save is something I did for a laugh, it's a save with max dominance and a journal that's basically untouched, but also all the fightable guild members got stomped into the ground 25 times each with all the stats money could buy, so a fighting record of 100 wins and 0 losses (the game becomes really funny as you get to see these people talk about how you're going to know your place only for them to die in one to two hits over and over again)

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
It's not a bad game, but it sure can be tedious, I just plain lost patience for it after a bit and used a save editor to expedite the process of going through this game, mostly by modifying money to get myself to max level and after that modifying the number to whatever it needs to be at to progress with a given path, anyway, while I'm not sure how worthwhile this is, considering that the journal is not a gallery but rather an extremely esoteric list of things to do that sometimes doesn't even update accordingly, here's my saves:

The first is after having followed all the routes, it's a save with max submission and megan's collar on, second is a little bit after that, cleaned up and grabbed a couple scenes I'd missed along the way, it's a save with max dominance and no collar, the third save is something I did for a laugh, it's a save with max dominance and a journal that's basically untouched, but also all the fightable guild members got stomped into the ground 25 times each with all the stats money could buy, so a fighting record of 100 wins and 0 losses (the game becomes really funny as you get to see these people talk about how you're going to know your place only for them to die in one to two hits over and over again)
Thank you for sharing this! This should be fun to try out for those looking to see all the scenes.

Reactions: DeathProphet.

Exproject

Jan 6, 2022

that last save tho, hilarious shit

hastati322

Sep 27, 2020

It seems like Saves 1 and 2 don't pop up for me, but 1 does?

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes