RPGM Warrior Guild [v1.1.5] [Bo Wei]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
Optimistic estimate for the update is end of November. The question is, how many times will a delay be announced until it's released?
nah its more likely that they'll quit working on the ToT interlude at 99,9% then start working on a new side project which will also get stopped at 99% and rinse and repeat so no releases ever anymore only stuff at 99%

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
nah its more likely that they'll quit working on the ToT interlude at 99,9% then start working on a new side project which will also get stopped at 99% and rinse and repeat so no releases ever anymore only stuff at 99%
You forgot the quotes, more like "99%" complete. For anyone who believes that they are actually 99% complete, please PM me about a bridge I'm trying to offload for pennies on the dollar...

Reactions: Incognito Guy

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
You forgot the quotes, more like "99%" complete. For anyone who believes that they are actually 99% complete, please PM me about a bridge I'm trying to offload for pennies on the dollar...
Well at least is not like they have been doing this since February.....

Truemourne

May 7, 2019
Male Protagoist, withi female domination on male? You kidding. I don't gone play to this game. Where are female protagoist? Or them don't be planned to play with? No, sorry I hate play as male protagoist.
No but seriously, what is it with you people going on threads for games which you obviously aren't the target audience for and crying/demanding the game cater to your needs? Why does every femdom thread get that one deranged guy writing this nonsense.

For God's sake nobody cares , if you don't like femdom just don't barge in on the thread or at the very least don't comment since you can't provide any valid criticism/feedback.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
quick question, what kind of content is in the game? i mean, the tags make it feel like its just tease and dom. is there more or is this the only dish?

sl147s

Aug 13, 2019
Can someone report this bug to Koda ?? I just loaded my old save and ran this 0.99 patch. But when I spoke to the captain Amanda, the glitch poped up and the game shutdown. Any clues ??

123.jpg

Reactions: ViceLiebert
4.00 star(s) 6 Votes