RPGM Warrior Guild [v1.1.5] [Bo Wei]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

fusions

Mar 16, 2021
its one of her grapples after you break her armor i believe, at least i triggered one that way
Ahh I see thank you! Sorry im really new to the game and I want to se the purple lady's scenes so bad but after I got to sleep in her room once (smelt her shoes but nothing happened..) that was it for me.. Are there any ways I can progress further with the lady? Thank you so much man:)

Reactions: fanboi

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Ahh I see thank you! Sorry im really new to the game and I want to se the purple lady's scenes so bad but after I got to sleep in her room once (smelt her shoes but nothing happened..) that was it for me.. Are there any ways I can progress further with the lady? Thank you so much man:)
Keep going to her room and interacting with her shoes. To fight her in the "elite" arena you need to win five matches in a row.

Reactions: fusions

fusions

Mar 16, 2021
Keep going to her room and interacting with her shoes. To fight her in the "elite" arena you need to win five matches in a row.
Thank you!! The problem for me is that after that one sleep scene in her room i just get the normal interaction of sleeping for 50 coins...What should I do in this case..

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Thank you!! The problem for me is that after that one sleep scene in her room i just get the normal interaction of sleeping for 50 coins...What should I do in this case..
Every few times she'll tell you your regular room is occupied and offer hers instead.

Reactions: fusions

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
I guess there’s no enslavament system connected to the new fights, correct? Is the last scene the one hinted in the journal, unlocked with enough wins? Do you have to win enough times and then lose to unlock it?

Normal Person

Jan 1, 2019
I guess there’s no enslavament system connected to the new fights, correct? Is the last scene the one hinted in the journal, unlocked with enough wins? Do you have to win enough times and then lose to unlock it?
I have the same question for the last scene in the journal and for the other scenes that I don't know how to unlock

Reactions: Gokudera

fusions

Mar 16, 2021
man how the heck are you supposed to win 5 times in a row agianst amanda.. from level 3 it's sooo hard for me:(

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes