Unity - Abandoned - Wars and Roses [v1.070] [Blaze Worlds]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Caregona

Decent enough gunplay. That's most of what I can say about this. The game is filled with bugs and unfinished levels and the dating sim part of the game can be ignored completely because it's frankly not good. The scenes are too long with uninteresting dialogue. So if you play this stick to the proper game and enjoy shooting some bad guys, because I think the gameplay aspect is good. Hopefully the bugs are fixed, the levels are finished and the levels get more interesting design in future updates and this game might get a better score.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

TheItch

Boring core gameplay loop. The AI is braindead, the gun mechanics are jank.
    Getting the CG scenes for the girls is a grind, and when unlocked are slow and laborious.
    The initial idea for the game seemed interesting, albeit contrived, but the execution left a lot to be desired.
    On the upside, the animations and grill models are nice.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Roverandomized

Very bad and sluggish aiming and controls in general.
    Player movement is sluggish.
    Npc's have pisspoor aim.
    Bad voiceacting, dialogues and horrible visual novel style text dialogue that can't be skipped.
    Just watch 3dcg videos instead, since even those are quite mediocre on this game.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Hatitchor

The game is excellent.Very nice graphics and like a real shooter game. More funny with the nude mod installed of course. I have finished version 1.070 then i wanted to cheat and used the Assembly-Csharp.dll for something like 1.050 or so and it doesn't start anymore. I forgot to keep the original Assembly cause the cheat worked till version .1050 etc. I need the original Assembly for 1.070 now. You cannot update to 1.070 when you have one of the two cheat Assemblys installed. You have to put in the original again after you cheadet to update to 1.070. And not using the cheats Assemblys again untill the right ones comming for 1.070.So be carefull and please if some one has the original Assembly for V 1.070 give me a link to download it.
    And if you have JoyTokey you can play even with a controller. (Any controller)
  5. 3.00 star(s)

klopenn

As it's describe this game is an FPS and a dating sim, so i'm going to review separately those part.

The FPS part is really fun and simple, an arena with enemies(and minor objectives) and your team. Your team composed by you(FPS y'a follow?) and the girls. By default they just follow but you can order them to go on a specific place. Once they reach location they will clear around it, simple but enough. First map are close-quarter, you need to be careful and tactic in your movement but in mid-campaign there is in majority forest map, remind me ArmA3 without it balistic. So I rush the end of campaign in "insane" without difficulty.
    Inventory and weapon are various but.... this game is in alpha. The girls don't have relevant talent, some enemies are lost and some map.... doesn't load....

The dating sim is.... meh.... a visual novel in HD. Oh there is an affinity gauge... but you can spam gift to full it.

So amusing FPS boring dating.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

brasileirinho

BAD
    - Not enough sexual content
    - Shallow 'dating' system and progression
    - Slow and boring dialogues
    - Some bugs

GOOD
    - Plenty of different weapons and equipment
    - Lots of different maps
    - Lots of girls
  7. 5.00 star(s)

grafcoks

much better than people say...just "play" it..don't cheat all the unlockeble stuff and complain. it has much more atmosphere than people give it credit for.
    with time and missions you get some kind of connection to the girls with her backtorys and dates. yes the fps part is not like call of duty, but still enjoyable.

give it a try and "play" it like it ment to be played....it's not all about the 3 sex sences!
  8. 1.00 star(s)

hajka

So many bugs from the very start. Had to reload the save many times to get to the first mission. Not really fun to play and could use a gallery function. The UI is pretty barebones to the point where it's just simple text and sliders. There's really no style to it and the static background kinda irks the environment and setting
  9. 2.00 star(s)

Monte45

play the ver 1..020
    it's bad
    1. gun play is unbalance, the iron sight some time got stuck in weird position
    2. the dating sistem with weird dialog and timer, i don't know why they add a timer in
    3. sex scene is just 3 in total for now, and they say is the full release of the game
    4. no minimap, enemy can spawn in just 1 location some time and kill you instantly.
    5. outfit coming soon?
  10. 1.00 star(s)

ThreeLeggedMan

Clearly unfinished game, yet publishing like it's done.

Tbh i trying to like this game but no it's forcing me to dislike. If they put Early Access tag on it, it will probably not get this many negative reviews.
    Story is kinda interesting, have lot of potential but wasted.
    Characters are looks beautiful generic models in general, they kinda looks like same but i do like, lena, katherine and natalia.
    A lot of bug
    A lot of glitch
    Devs of this game are lazy, i can 100% say that even sex animations with first girl (natalia-secretary) and second girl maria (nurse) is pre-made sex loops by Stimuli from renderotica. They can't even do their own animations and ideas.

If you imagine banging the all girls you see in images, you are absolutely wrong my dude because game only have 2 sex scenes. Natalia (secretary) and Maria (nurse).

Girls like Lena, katherine and couple of others doesn't have sex at all.. which is really cringe and stupid. If you can't do animations, at least do image renders for the sex part...

I'm pretty sure none of this people get interested it's gameplay, fps action etc etc. To be honest i'm interested this game because it's military chicks theme. I like military women in general. And when i see it's have adult content too, i say myself that's it i will definitely get this game.
    But... here we are. Seriously really good idea and potential but stupiditly wasted.

Also many thanks for the cheats because i literally don't want to waste my time at this nonsense crap gameplay and trying to finish it to achieve non existent sex scenes... lol.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

melovya

i had a lot of fun with this game, i am waiting for new animations, there is only 2 at the moment.
    Girls are looking amazing, and it was fun killing bots, graphics are also good. There is plenty of weapons to play with, fluid mechanics, i see a lot of potential for this game and i hope they dont stop releasing content for it, especially more sex scenes, unique ones for each girl, some of them are repeating too much when dating the girls.
    But anyways, Very enjoyable game. Buy it to support them o/
  12. 1.00 star(s)

Leobbb

This game is a great disappointment. It looks good on screenshots and that is basically all that is good about it.

The devs probably had some unfinished fps game full of bugs they wanted to put on steam, bought some 3d models and decided to make it a dating sim / fps hybrid to grab more cash. And the dating sim part is as bad as the fps part. Be a mega simp and you will be rewarded with a life of a slave mercenary employee with a job to rescue women which often somehow end up being in control of the situation and you can thank them for not killing you misunderstanding your intentions. It is unclear why you actually have to rescue them as quite often they don't look like they need it and they certainly don't think like it was a big deal. I don't know, maybe the devs changed their mind during the development process and forgot that the girls went supposedly missing in action.

Meantime you can waste time doing extremely buggy and boring shooting missions to earn money so you can either buy some more equipment for the missions or win the ladies hearts the only true simp way, that is by buying them gifts. These girls of course own and rule the company and you are only a commander without any real power outside of the combat missions, so don't ask why.

One more thing - apparently the game budget was too tight to hire a native english speaker for translating or proofreading, so the dialogues especially later into the game are the worst kind of broken. Sometimes you wish you could skip them but you can't and you can't unsee them either.
  13. 4.00 star(s)

sskcod

Nice projet.
    You have two games in one. Dating simulation and an FPS.
    The dating game and the FPS share a small management mechanic where you earn money doing missions and this resource can be used to upgrade your gear to get better results in the FPS mode or to buy gifts and pay for dates in the dating simulation part.

The FPS:
    The FPS is slightly "tactical". You need some basics in FPS to get around. The weapons are okay, they don't have much character. And the tools you can buy are really useful (medical kits to restore your health, body armor etc...). It's fine.

The dating sim:
    It's a very basic dating sim. You do things with the girls and gain points and unlock the next scene. It's easy. Spend time and money, earn points. Easy.

So, why do I give the game 4 stars? Well, the FPS part isn't bad. The enemies are weird, but the maps are big, and it's decent.

As of 1.020:
    - Only reflex and 4x scopes. Making the sniper rifle an expensive average weapon.
    - Your allies/girls in the FPS mode walk often in front of you and take friendly fire often.
    - Headshots are deadly for you, only you. Many enemies will survive a single shot to the face. Weird.
    - Enemies move around and can surprise you. But it's still a turkey shoot.

Game is still unfinished. Only one scene. And many missions unfinished but available. So be warned. You can't finish them.

Good luck to the game developpers. They are onto something.
  14. 1.00 star(s)

Extremepants

For a game that forces you to engage in their mission structure the whole gameplay scheme is hot garbage. Your gun sights never seem to align, the enemies are simultaneously bullet sponges and expert shots. Headshots don't kill in 1 shot like in any shooter game you've ever played, the missions feel super grindy, the voices are muffled for some reason during missions. Shift is crouch by default what? It's like whoever made this game has never touched a shooter game in their life.

The visuals are decent but the game isn't complete. Don't put Version 1.020 if your game isn't even fully functional. You can't skip dialogue either which is frustrating. Shit game, not worth the space on your Hard Drive.
  15. 4.00 star(s)

yuyue62

According to the developer,this game would received a lot of updates in the future,its far from completed.
    Pros: super hot models, stockings,high heels and lingeres.
    Cons:shitty shooting experience , tons of bug and only one sex scene(the scene seems pretty good though)
    Maybe in the future with a lot of content added, the game would be a great NSFW game, so I give it a four star.
    Hope to see the potenial become reality asap.
  16. 1.00 star(s)

stekegkin

Boy, I didn't think it was possible for someone to release a game with worse controls than Seed of the Dead. Well, they did, and it's called "Wars and Roses".

Wars and Roses brands itself as a Dating Simulation/FPS hybrid, where you go out and fulfill various contracts to earn cash, upgrade your gear and save waifus to woo and wed. The premise isn't bad, and the graphics aren't the worse. At a glance, it honestly seems pretty good for a budget degenerate game.

"At a glance" being the key words, because god help you once you actually start to play this thing.

First, it's a horribly buggy mess. Some doors won't open. Occasionally your gunsight will misalign itself randomly in certain missions (its also not centered to where the bullets actually shoot in the first place).

If you can deal with this, you're greeted with a game that was willfully released as a full product without all its components finished (not that it matters to you, yarr harr):

The gunplay is genuinely the worst I've ever seen. There's an aim down sight mechanic that feels like an absolute illusion: You'll never shoot where you're actually aiming, and upgrading your weapons doesn't seem to help much at all. Despite this unfun disadvantage you're stuck with, the enemies are trained assassins who can dome you from across the map without missing a beat.

Girls are locked behind "total stars", which means you HAVE to regrind every single mission including the hardest difficulty to progress, where you'll quickly realize that the "dating" aspect of it is woefully lacking, too. It boils down to spending money on gifts; shoving them into the girls face, then smashing your way through a ton of terribly engrish if you're lucky enough for it not to bug out on you.

Oh, and there's nothing much in the way of adult content in it. The DLC for the FEW girls (I believe two of them as of right now) is woefully lacking and terribly amateurish. As if someone who's never had intercourse was playing with puppets.

Seriously, it's a mess.