EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
61.png

Overview:
You play the prince of a small tribe of warriors that has recently gained great renown. Your father uses that renown to marry you into an alliance consisting of 10 city states. Each city sends one of their noble daughters to be your bride, but they all have their own agenda! Meet up with them at your own Academy and get to know the various pretty nobles. But be careful, your father warns you that one of these families is responsible for your mother's death!​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-15
Release Date: 2024-03-07
Developer: Mr.Rooster - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.9.6 Public
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Meet the Princesses:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras: Fan Sigs - Gallery/replay Mod* -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

4.jpg 8.jpg 12.jpg 16.jpg 17.jpg 21.jpg Juna.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
"Planned content: Prostitution - Futanari - Gender bender - Body Swap" Don't particularly wanna play an MC that loses his manly bits in any way, shape, or form.
These future plans make me nervous as does the lack of harem tag but perhaps that is implied by the description.

Story sounds interesting/fresh and models look nice.

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
Can't post at the patreon page, that's weird. Was hoping to ask if sleep sex content is planned, but oh well.

Reactions: MrRooster

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
"Planned content: Prostitution - Futanari - Gender bender - Body Swap" Don't particularly wanna play an MC that loses his manly bits in any way, shape, or form.
These future plans make me nervous as does the lack of harem tag but perhaps that is implied by the description.

Your MC will remain intact. Nothing ever happens to his parts :3

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020
I don't think advertising incest as planned content on patreon is a good idea; seems like a sure way to get your patreon banned.

Thanks for that! Harem was added. I overlooked it, amazingly.

eropapa

Jul 10, 2019
there is slave tag but no male dom? hmm is this one of those game that having all the tags because every girls is special?

ivanov95

Oct 23, 2017
The only missing tag is probably ''harem'', but still looks very promising! Good luck, MrRooster!

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes