Was playing an rpgm game, decided to import some save for the gallery and now my old saves dont work

Lolololhavefun

Feb 29, 2024
Just as the title, i copied the saves in and now the old saves dont work, at all even after i got rid of the other. Was it bcz i didnt copy the rịght files?

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
What do you mean they don't work anymore? They aren't listed in the Load screen? Or you can load them, but the game crashes?

If they are invisible: move your old saves somewhere else; launch the game; save in the same slots where your old files were supposed to be -> the game will create files called file1.rpgsave, file2.rpgsave, file3.rpgsave, or whatever; finally move back your old files into the www\save folder, and overwrite the ones the game has just created.

Reactions: Count Morado

Lolololhavefun

Feb 29, 2024
What do you mean they don't work anymore? They aren't listed in the Load screen? Or you can load them, but the game crashes?

If they are invisible: move your old saves somewhere else; launch the game; save in the same slots where your old files were supposed to be -> the game will create files called file1.rpgsave, file2.rpgsave, file3.rpgsave, or whatever; finally move back your old files into the www\save folder, and overwrite the ones the game has just created.

Tried this, didnt work but ill try again, thx for the rep. Yea my saves werent showing up

edit: it worked thx

Reactions: scrumbles