VN Ren'Py Watch Me [v0.1.0] [Banana4Fun]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Seems promising thus far, but I'd say it's probably much too short to be posting as-is.

Those reviews looks super sus, though. Not gonna lie.

Banana4Fun

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2024
Seems promising thus far, but I'd say it's probably much too short to be posting as-is.

Those reviews looks super sus, though. Not gonna lie.
Its just a demo at this stage, my friend, as it says in the change log. What's sus?

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Story sound interesting. Will this be a lesbian focused game? Not really interested in seeing an MC, male or female, getting fucked by guys.

Reactions: Buletti

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
I like Jessica!:love:
I hope it will be possible to choose who to have a relationship with and to be able to avoid everyone I don't want to have a relationship with! Will that be possible?

Reactions: Banana4Fun

Banana4Fun

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2024
I like Jessica!:love:
I hope it will be possible to choose who to have a relationship with and to be able to avoid everyone I don't want to have a relationship with! Will that be possible?
Good, I'm glad that you like the demo and the concept thus far!

In answer to your question, sort of :p As with any good corruption game, you will be able to try to resist being corrupted. So the path Jessica takes will be up to you.

Reactions: J1215

Banana4Fun

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2024
That is certainly an interesting start.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Very curious to see where this is going. Thank you so very much for the start of this game!!!
Every good corruption game needs good/bad points, right? :p I'm also excited to see where this goes. I've written a tonne, now just to render and code :D

Banana4Fun

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2024
Do you plan on having body transformation aspects in this?
That is definitely up on my list of possibilities, yes! It might be a little while away yet. Good corruption games have a bit of a slow burn. I have a few ideas up my sleave for bringing in concepts like this, so stay tuned for more :p

Reactions: Buletti

lemaro

May 11, 2021
Loving the potential - personally hoping for the slow-burn corruption to be more on the MC leading people on, rather than rape/blackmail/grope stuff. Curious what path you're planning on treading.

Good luck! Looking forward to how this progresses :)

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes