HTML - Completed - Water Games [v1.0] [Hoodie Corp]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Linkens

Those are very fluid animations, the women are eager to please, daddy kink is a plus. I'm amazed by the pixel art quality the level of detail is far better than you would expect. I would love to see more games like this. Keep up the good work !
  2. 4.00 star(s)

lnomsim

Animations and storytelling are top notch.

The art is cute.

The controls are atrocious.

You play an old guy whose wife left home after he lost his job, he lives with his two (very promiscuous) daughters, one salarywoman, and a cosplayer neet who streams on H chats.

While he enjoys having fun with his daughters, he wants more money.

The watergames are a game wher eyou need to spray other players with water guns. The winner gets a load of money, the loser has to do whatever the winner ask for them (sex, it's sex, public sex).

Each stage begin with the father having fun with one of his daughters, then a character is introduced with their motivation to participate in the game, followed by the game itself.

That's the worst part of the game, you control your character's movement with your mouse cursor, and fire the gun by clicking. But the two other contestants are glued to you and you can almost never face them to shoot at them.

Very fortunately, you have buttons to skip the fight, you can choose to lose or win.

Whatever you choose, there is always a scene with H at the end.

The game is short, but I'd say it's at the correct length for what it is.

I only put 4 stars for the bad gameplay phase.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

OnlyUsedForNever

Surprisingly fluid and long, detailed animations with expressions and super hot, well-translated dialogue.

Things to note are that the controls are fucking terrible, but there are buttons to skip the mini-game, and you can choose if you win or lose, so I didn't take a star off because I doubt anyone really is coming here for an engaging watergun minigame (though it wouldve been nice). There's also a sandbox/replay mode so you can just ignore it entirely.

Apart from the daughters, who are both hot and desperate for MC cock ofc, each competitor in the mini-games comes with a slutty backstory and a boyfriend that they're competing for. If you win the game, you fuck them and kinda NTR them away. If you lose, you watch a scene of the girls having sex with their boyfriends (but not like cuck shit, they just go home to celebrate and you get to see the scene)

So yeah, 15 minute fap, skippable mini-game, different win/lose scenes, surprisingly in depth animations. If you like pixel games its worth a download for sure. In such a short game you get cosplay sex, incest, exhibitionism, netori, sleep sex, anal, I mean, its impressive.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

hyna

Look, is what you think it is, a small pixel art game, with a simple and hard to play mini game, the animations are really fluid and is fun in general, you can play it all in 20 minutes or less, but easily can take a lot more, because the mini game difficulty is almost unfair