Water.. water everywhere... but it doesn't look real (got any tips?)

PJWhoopie

May 14, 2019
Hey Guys....

I am a neophyte, but trying... anyway, I messing around with some G8Fs & Scenes... I am using a quick scene (Water Spring) and got my figure's feet in the water.... but it doesn't look right (ok, ok, I know that there is probably a LOT that doesn't look right, but I gotta start somewhere)

How do I get the swirls/ripples that you would have if you were walking through a spring like this?

I'm guessing that it will involve another piece of software, but I tried clicking on the little pool here, but I just got more lost trying to find anything that looked like it would help....

Thanks, in advance! G8F_Desiree_01.jpg

Reactions: JJsworld

Deleted member 1121028

Dec 28, 2018
Hey Guys....

I am a neophyte, but trying... anyway, I messing around with some G8Fs & Scenes... I am using a quick scene (Water Spring) and got my figure's feet in the water.... but it doesn't look right (ok, ok, I know that there is probably a LOT that doesn't look right, but I gotta start somewhere)

How do I get the swirls/ripples that you would have if you were walking through a spring like this?

I'm guessing that it will involve another piece of software, but I tried clicking on the little pool here, but I just got more lost trying to find anything that looked like it would help....

Thanks, in advance! View attachment 548636
water shader.png

Last edited:
Reactions: ttrreess

tk99

Jun 3, 2019
Im using

There are a few similar products in the store

p3.png