3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
After the first time
I'll have a look what may be causing this - can you please send me a save as close to this point at possible (preferably BEFORE triggering the final step). In the meantime, you may find 0.12.6, which fixes the issue of closing the quest help when clicking on a non-started quest here:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You deserve all the praise for the attention to detail: (y):coffee:(y):love:(y)

Quick, @redknight00 , Retro , Ryahn , monroe Promote this dev here -> Ranger and his great water works game called Water World.

Update this thread because we have a brand new version 12.6 that promsses to fix all the bugs and then some!

Happy promoting and updating!

Reactions: Alteni

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Water World [v0.12.6] [NSFW Space] (1.04 gb rar pc original)

214 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):

done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.3.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.8.1 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

0.12.6 - 0.12.7 update patch

Last edited:

PixelRepublic

I ■ Pixels
Donor
Jun 4, 2017
I'm unable to start quests:

Open Marriage
Old Rivalry
The Naughty Sibling
Familiar Face

I have every other quest completed, apart from the quest "Amelia's Nights".

I'm at the point in that quest where it says "I finally have the card to the cinema! I should talk with Amelia late in the evening".

However when I do, at the end of the scene, it just exists to the main menu.

Bugged save attached.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Some suggestions about the scene replay:
  • Instead of having replays accessed through the quests, which seems unintuitive, make a replay menu that shows up when you hit escape.
  • When looking at replays, show all of them if the quest is completed, even if you didn't take that branch. Maybe have a different colored border around those so the user knows that branch wasn't taken.

I'm seeing an error in 0.12.6 when I click "History" in the escape/save screen:

File "game/screens.rpy", line 914, in execute
NameError: Name 'ding' is not defined.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Water World [v0.12.6] [NSFW Space] (1.04 gb rar pc original)

214 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.3.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.8.1 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied
THX

Reactions: Abhai

tgreeny1

May 19, 2017
I'm unable to start quests:

Open Marriage
Old Rivalry
The Naughty Sibling
Familiar Face

I have every other quest completed, apart from the quest "Amelia's Nights".

I'm at the point in that quest where it says "I finally have the card to the cinema! I should talk with Amelia late in the evening".

However when I do, at the end of the scene, it just exists to the main menu.

Bugged save attached.

you can start old rivalry by losing dice to Catherine the Dean but you can only get to about the third step. But yeah because that exits to the start menu its bugged and locks out the last 3 quests besides that one, because they need to be completed in order to continue to the next one. I am having the same issue and am trying to find a workaround. Hopefully someone else can help.

I think Ranger was working on a fix as others have addressed the amelia's nights question already.

My guess is for some reason the code that looped the event back to the title screen in version .5 was still there and somehow got prioritized as the end of event, vs continuing back to the regular game

Last edited:

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
Is this while re-playing the scene or when starting a new game and reaching this point?
Great game, loving it. Models top nodge. But same here, fresh start. Cant continue cause of the movie night putting me in the main menu. If you need another save file, just mention it.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Darkhound

Sep 2, 2017
Is this while re-playing the scene or when starting a new game and reaching this point?
While re-playing the scene. The first time lets you continue, but it doesnt finish the quest, so when trying to do it again, the Exit to Main Menue happens.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Water World v0.21.5.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 06.04.2020

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 67 Votes