3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

BumBum

Apr 28, 2017
i just started a new game... i can't seem to press anything? i can't press the characters or their photos top left.. anything on the top right i can press and anything on the map.. 347863

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Canto Forte

chief1045

Jul 1, 2018
not sure if I did anything wrong or not, but can't seem to get the scene of the MC giving Daphnee the $500. At least that what the walkthrough stated, but I seem to be stuck with the $40 payment on the 10th day. And there moments where she is alone, but doesn't give me the star icon or any of those special icons.

Any suggestions or ideas as to why this is happening?

• Wow

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Hmm. Gotta say this is head and shoulders above Spaced Out. Both in quality and minimal grind (even less if you cheat). The girls are hot, the animations are a bit variable (from fair to excellent), oh and there is some serious detail put into the models. So far i can only wish the familial relation and the taboo relationships were more present from the previous game (I did play the Amelia storyline with patch, but its a bit of a stretch, better than naught through). Maybe there will be more to come? :D

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017

Hi all,

I've been a bit quiet recently but this is because I'm super busy making the game, so I can release the new version before the end of the month. There were 5-6 days where I couldn't do much on the game (out of my control really) and I'm trying to make up for the lost time. If you're interested in what's currently left to do, here it is:

- dialogue for the sex scenes
- 2 out of 3 ending scenes are yet to be rendered
- 1 minor scene
- making the new scenes' thumbnails for the replay UI
- testing

Oh, and the above image is from one of the final scenes. Enjoy!

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
I have all of the events completed (orange outline) so I assume that there is nothing else to be doing until the next update?
There are still conversation options for several characters but they seem to lead to repeating the same scene over and over.

May seem like a silly question, but I just want to make sure that I have covered everything for now, thanks :)

Qballycus

Feb 23, 2019
Game spits this after installing the trojan on Sophie's laptop, no matter which of the 2 dialog options will i choose.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
naughty sibling sc mia fin 11.png

Hi all,

I've just released 0.13.0 to my $20+ patreons, meaning it will be made available for all on August 4th (but it usually ends up here much sooner, so you won't have to wait that long).

In the meantime I'll start working on 0.14 and as usual, I'll share the first render along with more details what the new quest with Sophie will bring.

P.S. the image above is from my personal favorite ending of the Naughty Sibling quest ;)

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes