3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

throwaway0815

Jul 6, 2020
Oh. By the way. Great job with the game. I really enjoy it.

One thing I was kinda missing was sex scenes with the other girls whose bathroom you could sneak into. Overall, I think Kayla and Catherine got little action. And on Kayla I'm certainly missing it.

But I'm criticising on a high level.

Thank you for putting that work into the game!

Last edited:

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Oh. By the way. Great job with the game. I really enjoy it.

One thing I was kinda missing was sex scenes with the other girls whose bathroom you could sneak into. Overall, I think Kayla and Catherine got little action. And on Kayla I'm certainly missing it.

But I'm criticising on a high level.

Thank you for putting that work into the game!
Well, there are girls that were repeatedly voted down by my supporters on Patreon and with 15 girls on the first ship, some were sure to get less attention than others.

Lost gamer

Sep 5, 2017
I haven't played in a while, but I downloaded the latest update and Susan doesn't ever seem to awaken. How do I proceed?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Water World [v0.27.0] NSFW Space

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.82 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.81 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 370 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 352 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
0.27.0 -> 0.27.1 patch

This is just for the people that don't have a full 0.26 save and can't get the new quest to start after they complete 'Flashback'. If you have one and load it, the new quest should trigger.

To apply the patch, just overwrite scripts.rpa file in your game/ folder with this one.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
What is " 3 sets of character renders for Iris "?
The character renders when you have a dialogue with them. Most of the quests have steps where you need to talk with someone regardless of the exact location, time of day or the character's outfit. In that case the screen shows a blurred image of the current location with images of the characters involved in the conversation with their outfits matching the way they are dressed before you start the conversation. In this particular case I had to add calm/smiling/flirting/annoyed poses and expressions for Iris with her wearing lingerie, a towel and being nude.

Reactions: Moffy

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Oké , throwing the stone....
I hate the ship.
The repetitions.
The woman look the same and i don't find them attractive.
Plastic carbon copies .

I've installed and deleted (totally frustrated by the fact i couldn't play forth because of that bleeding bitch at the pool)
I really tried.
2 million followers this must be something!
Not for me.
rest my case.

finndem

Aug 13, 2020
Small thing: Noticed the mismatch here when I loaded my last save from 0.26. The other animations I've seen have been fine.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Small thing: Noticed the mismatch here when I loaded my last save from 0.26. The other animations I've seen have been fine.
Yep - there are issues with certain expressions on certain models that make the scalp of the hair model penetrate the skin of the character model. Unfortunately it can be seen only after rendering, so I have to either scrap the whole animation set and re-do it or edit every frame to mask the line and re-sequence the animations. Unfortunately both are time consuming and if it's close to the end of the month, I have to just add the blopped animation anyway.

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes