3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Go to the map. Forward time until you see a star. Click the star.

Sometimes the quests tell you to sleep. Then, you should sleep.
Oh of couse its star that i forget..lol...i ignore star when pop up because it was some with dice game..lol. now all full.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
star wine 19.png

Hi all!

It's been a while since I posted, so here is a progress update on 0.9. The dialogue is done as well as a couple of the sex scenes. The renders for the story of the two full quests are also complete (all 94 of them). I haven't started yet making the screens for the story of the quest with Evelyn (the plan is to have 28 screens there just for the starting phase). The new character renders are complete as well as the location renders. Currently the number of the rendered images is 155.

What needs to be done... well - a lot. As I've said I haven't started making the screens for the starting of the third quest yet and I'll also have to do the scenes with Emma, Kayla, Lia and Mei (the picture above is the only one ready from the cosplay photoshoot you do for them) and the quests' ending scenes with Yvette and Kayla and Mei and Emma.

There won't be time for new periodic events (except for re-playing the new mini game with Catherine) and after the renders are complete and the new version is finished, I'll use whatever time I have left (if any) to add as much animations as I can.

class0917

Jan 18, 2018
A simple question. How can I get some FOOD!? I suppose I should be in the Dining room but what should I do there to get some food?????

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Point taken. In the next version you'll be able to eat in the dining room too.

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
I see a reference to a mini-game with Catherine above - is that related to the massage scene with her.

I have not been able to trigger or find that massage scene, which I understood was repeatable.
Can anyone tell me when it is supposed to happen in the story arc?

There is a scene where the MC is massaging Yvette at the pool and Kayla says something about "Wait until Catherine hears about this" which sounds like it links to this 'missing' massage, but despite various replays and restarts I still cannot find it?

Any help or suggestions would be most welcome.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
I see a reference to a mini-game with Catherine above - is that related to the massage scene with her.

I have not been able to trigger or find that massage scene, which I understood was repeatable.
Can anyone tell me when it is supposed to happen in the story arc?

There is a scene where the MC is massaging Yvette at the pool and Kayla says something about "Wait until Catherine hears about this" which sounds like it links to this 'missing' massage, but despite various replays and restarts I still cannot find it?

Any help or suggestions would be most welcome.
Catherine's mini-game will be in 0.9 (released by the end of the month). It's mentioned in a preview post of what to expect in it. As for the repeatable event, it is available if you go to the pool while Yvette, Kayla, Sarah and Lia are there. You need to have run out of the moisturizer creme and ask Yvette for more.

Reactions: Bonhomie

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Thanks - out of the blue it suddenly happened earlier after my post. I now have to see whether Sarah gets massaged in future days as she and Yvette say they are 'next'.

Actually probably too much fuss over a small scene really ;) - I was rather hoping it was a more involved body massage that ended up with Catherine getting her reward after the threesome with Sarah was interrupted - I mean Sarah demanded her share on the bridge later!

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Thanks - out of the blue it suddenly happened earlier after my post. I now have to see whether Sarah gets massaged in future days as she and Yvette say they are 'next'.

Actually probably too much fuss over a small scene really ;) - I was rather hoping it was a more involved body massage that ended up with Catherine getting her reward after the threesome with Sarah was interrupted - I mean Sarah demanded her share on the bridge later!
One thing is for certain - it won't happen in the next update. With two full quests and the starting scene of a third, I've got too much on my hands for this month already ;). Maybe the next version will be focused on tidying up/expanding repeating events, but we'll see after my patreons vote on what I should focus on next. Which reminds me that I have to post the vote which I'll do later today.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
I've released 0.9 to my $20+ patreons and since I expect it to be shared here in the very near future, I just want to say that the 'eating in the dining room' thingy did not go as planned, so I'll try to make it for the next version. It was either this or delaying the release for another day so...

Reactions: UncleVT
U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.9!

PC (159MB): - - - -
Mac (153MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes