3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
That look of shock on Evelyn's face when she sees Amelia. So clearly our Greg popped into this Greg's life where he's married. He didn't just warp from the Spaced Out world into another world without repercussions. RIP Other Greg.

Reactions: Ranger

Saiaxs

Oct 12, 2018
games like this always get my attention, and then immediately lose it when the player character is pre named. unless theres voice acting you should never name your player character FOR the player, it's the quickest way to ruin immersion

Reactions: mgtoons

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
I cannot seem to find any interaction with Barbara to progress Daphne.
Emma and Mei has been rewarding though.

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
games like this always get my attention, and then immediately lose it when the player character is pre named. unless there's voice acting you should never name your player character FOR the player, it's the quickest way to ruin immersion
Sorry? I had no trouble naming my character?

Saiaxs

Oct 12, 2018
Sorry? I had no trouble naming my character?
the description named him and made no mention of being able to change it, hence my comment. in cases like this there should be a mention of the na e being changeable, other games usually put it in parenthesis next to the default name

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Might as well add the anal tag the devs love it. Every scene I really like ends up being anal and just turns me off. lol.
I guess anal lovers are happy.

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
@Ranger So can I get a family tree :ROFLMAO: Cause I'm super confused now. I can't remember who the new lady was previously or if she was even in the previous game? Not to mention that archived video in I believe .7 or .8?

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
@Ranger So can I get a family tree :ROFLMAO: Cause I'm super confused now. I can't remember who the new lady was previously or if she was even in the previous game? Not to mention that archived video in I believe .7 or .8?
Evelyn wasn't in Spaced Out.

Reactions: I.W.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
I cannot seem to find any interaction with Barbara to progress Daphne.
Emma and Mei has been rewarding though.
Have you checked the walkthrough? If you need to complete a certain step of another quest, it will be written there.

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
I've been wondering for a while how the MC arrived from space in a bloody helicopter?!:unsure: I hope we see a threesome with the captain and her daughter soon!:p

Flayli

Jan 27, 2018
Having trouble progressing the annoying Kayla quest, I've already finished all the other quests and the hint just says Catherine needs to be more confident with her sexuality. i am pretty confused at this point.:unsure:

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
Having trouble progressing the annoying Kayla quest, I've already finished all the other quests and the hint just says Catherine needs to be more confident with her sexuality. i am pretty confused at this point.:unsure:
To progress in the game you need to click on the events that have a star attached to them. I like to open the location map and forward time till I see a star. Don't forget to satisfy the essentials (rest, cleanliness, and food) along the way or you'll be prevented from completing an event.

SolidDiarrhea

Aug 19, 2018
To progress in the game you need to click on the events that have a star attached to them. I like to open the location map and forward time till I see a star. Don't forget to satisfy the essentials (rest, cleanliness, and food) along the way or you'll be prevented from completing an event.
Nothing triggers

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes