3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

Flayli

Jan 27, 2018
To progress in the game you need to click on the events that have a star attached to them. I like to open the location map and forward time till I see a star. Don't forget to satisfy the essentials (rest, cleanliness, and food) along the way or you'll be prevented from completing an event.
there are no events with stars nothings triggering just the same repeatable scenes

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
there are no events with stars nothings triggering just the same repeatable scenes
When you open the map, you see 7 different parts of the ship and where the individuals are located at that time. The action prompts (star, voice bubble, and voyeur eye) are shaded yellow inside small white bubbles. Click on the action prompt to initiate the action. Stars signify major events to complete missions. The is a WT available on the front page but didn't need to use it following my method posted above. You may encounter more than 1 star in a single day or none for several days.

Flayli

Jan 27, 2018
When you open the map, you see 7 different parts of the ship and where the individuals are located at that time. The action prompts (star, voice bubble, and voyeur eye) are shaded yellow inside small white bubbles. Click on the action prompt to initiate the action. Stars signify major events to complete missions. The is a WT available on the front page but didn't need to use it following my method posted above. You may encounter more than 1 star in a single day or none for several days.
what i meant was there are no stars for major events coming up and I've gone though a couple of weeks and nothing just the other voice bubbles and voyeur eyes, not sure if i'm missing something to trigger it.

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
what i meant was there are no stars for major events coming up and I've gone though a couple of weeks and nothing just the other voice bubbles and voyeur eyes, not sure if i'm missing something to trigger it.
Have you started earning money to buy clothes, steaks, and booze?

ronhowardeen

Dec 22, 2018
First time playing this. I started a new game and I already seem to have progress in two different quests. Pool Spy and The Annoying Kayla. First time I talked to Kayla she started talking about how we did yoga and I gave someone a test to see them fail? Not sure what's going on.

thegreatmikey

Jan 25, 2018
Incest patch has been removed. :(

"The file you are trying to download is no longer available.

This could be due to the following reasons:

The file has been removed because of a ToS/AUP violation.

Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist

The file has been deleted by the user."

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes