Way out of your league

Gone405

May 1, 2024
Can anyone suggest games where the girl(s) are way out of your league? Hottest girl in school, spoilt rich girls, celebrities, etc. One of my favourites for this was Lucky Mark.
I don't have any sadly but I'm gonna lurk to get that forbidden knowledge.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
[...] Oh, and definitely this, [...]
I'm not really sure that it match OP expectation.
Of course, all girls are clearly out of MC league before the game starts, but the instant the prologue is finished it become more the opposite. Why a guy with superpowers and such big and efficient dick would bother with high school girls ?
Plus, and it's probably the most important point, while you need to grind in order to open them to the idea to have sex with the MC, the instant you reach that point they goes more and more on the obsessive side.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I'm not really sure that it match OP expectation.
Of course, all girls are clearly out of MC league before the game starts, but the instant the prologue is finished it become more the opposite. Why a guy with superpowers and such big and efficient dick would bother with high school girls ?
Plus, and it's probably the most important point, while you need to grind in order to open them to the idea to have sex with the MC, the instant you reach that point they goes more and more on the obsessive side.
Fair, I'm not terribly familiar with the game's progression, I was just talking about MC's appearance, which to their credit, they didn't just use some generic attractive male asset like most games.

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
It might not be EXACTLY what you want, but Returning to Mia (incest) has a lot of absolutely drop dead gorgeous girl, cheerleader types. Top of the top. And it's a pretty good game too.

Thing is the MC isn't that bad in this one. He's quite tolerable. IDK if you like meek MCs, I can't stand them one bit. This guy is kinda cocky and gets laid often. But he's also a bit of a nobody. Failed college I believe. Has to work, can't just socialize and do nothing.

I really liked it.

EDIT: It's a sequel, idk if I can recommend the previous game. It feels like the dev matured immeasurably between those games.

Fejef

Donor
Apr 4, 2017
It might not be EXACTLY what you want, but Returning to Mia (incest) has a lot of absolutely drop dead gorgeous girl, cheerleader types. Top of the top. And it's a pretty good game too.

Thing is the MC isn't that bad in this one. He's quite tolerable. IDK if you like meek MCs, I can't stand them one bit. This guy is kinda cocky and gets laid often. But he's also a bit of a nobody. Failed college I believe. Has to work, can't just socialize and do nothing.

I really liked it.

EDIT: It's a sequel, idk if I can recommend the previous game. It feels like the dev matured immeasurably between those games.
Thanks, I'll give this a go. I remember enjoying their other Mia game.

I'm not necessarily looking for games where the MC is ugly or whatever. An average joe would do. I've just gotten a bit fed up of the tall, handsome, buff, confident, cookie cutter MC. Off the top of my head Chasing Sunsets irked me the most even though I liked it in general.

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
I'm not necessarily looking for games where the MC is ugly or whatever. An average joe would do. I've just gotten a bit fed up of the tall, handsome, buff, confident, cookie cutter MC. Off the top of my head Chasing Sunsets irked me the most even though I liked it in general.
PRE EDIT

I know you said "no buff guys", then I give you a game bellow where the guy has to get buff. But unless you actually have a problem with someone being buff SPECIFICALLY, it shouldn't matter. This game is about being hated. Then by just working out and being nice to people, it just works. While being just nice and not being attractive, fails catastrophically. He's also not cocky or self confident.

-----------------------------

I get you man, one of my most favorite games on this site has been abandoned years and years ago. Dunno if I can recommend it because of that, is "The Guy In Charge". The dude is buff though (or rather, that's how you go the non cuck path, by becoming buff). But he is looked down on immensely. I think his dad died, and is forced to return home. His mom has no choice but to accept him in the house (there's an implication there, best left undiscussed). But she hates him. I forget what the in-world reason is. Kinda stupid probably. But I just edited the script and made her blame him for his father's death. It never comes up again so it doesn't really matter.

His sister also loaths him. Doesn't want to be in the same house as him.

He also has a brother who is a wheasel.

And the game is part cuck. I ... I'm not into that so I can't speak on that. Essentially do everything wrong and wank it to your brother fucking your sis and mother. I... I don't get that. I don't want to get that.

But the reverse is also true, do everything right. I had to read the source code to see what "do everything right" means. The main reason why the game was seen so poorly is because the dev wasn't very smart about explaining the game to people. But regardless, do everything right and you slowly make them fall in love with you.

Yeah yeah, I only play incest games. Maybe not your thing. But I really loved how you get treated as an "other", "outsider", "undesirable". Sleeping on the couch, etc. To having your kind-of-a-model sister asking you what to wear when going to the club. Then taking you to the club with her. Then ditching the club to just be with you.

Your mom is also a high status model. And she's actively looking for a man and trying to date. And making her call her date, telling him that she's not coming (sick? I don't remember), while you, her son, is cucking him. I freaking loved that.

But, to be fair. The game had immense potential. But it's unrealized. If I ever end up making a game, I'm totally stealing his premise, and the early game. But then I'd make the sister introduce you to her friends. Her boyfriend. Who she's spending less and less time with. You get to know this boyfriend. He likes you. Asks you for advice, while you're cucking him. Ahh one can dream.

Sorry for this side discussion. But maybe you'd like to give it a try. Just don't get your hopes up TOO much.

EDIT: Just realized I didn't explain what "doing everything wrong / right" even means. Since not everyone is just gonna read the source code. You can interact with the women all the time. But every time you do, they either look down on you, or get horny because you're hot. So either avoid them almost 100%. Like interact with them in each area once to see the dialog, but don't keep interacting with them. Spam gym stuff for like a month, then talk to them.

If you talk to them too much without being buff, they will see you as lesser. And fuck your brother instead.

Last edited:

Fejef

Donor
Apr 4, 2017
PRE EDIT

I know you said "no buff guys", then I give you a game bellow where the guy has to get buff. But unless you actually have a problem with someone being buff SPECIFICALLY, it shouldn't matter. This game is about being hated. Then by just working out and being nice to people, it just works. While being just nice and not being attractive, fails catastrophically. He's also not cocky or self confident.

-----------------------------

I get you man, one of my most favorite games on this site has been abandoned years and years ago. Dunno if I can recommend it because of that, is "The Guy In Charge". The dude is buff though (or rather, that's how you go the non cuck path, by becoming buff). But he is looked down on immensely. I think his dad died, and is forced to return home. His mom has no choice but to accept him in the house (there's an implication there, best left undiscussed). But she hates him. I forget what the in-world reason is. Kinda stupid probably. But I just edited the script and made her blame him for his father's death. It never comes up again so it doesn't really matter.

His sister also loaths him. Doesn't want to be in the same house as him.

He also has a brother who is a wheasel.

And the game is part cuck. I ... I'm not into that so I can't speak on that. Essentially do everything wrong and wank it to your brother fucking your sis and mother. I... I don't get that. I don't want to get that.

But the reverse is also true, do everything right. I had to read the source code to see what "do everything right" means. The main reason why the game was seen so poorly is because the dev wasn't very smart about explaining the game to people. But regardless, do everything right and you slowly make them fall in love with you.

Yeah yeah, I only play incest games. Maybe not your thing. But I really loved how you get treated as an "other", "outsider", "undesirable". Sleeping on the couch, etc. To having your kind-of-a-model sister asking you what to wear when going to the club. Then taking you to the club with her. Then ditching the club to just be with you.

Your mom is also a high status model. And she's actively looking for a man and trying to date. And making her call her date, telling him that she's not coming (sick? I don't remember), while you, her son, is cucking him. I freaking loved that.

But, to be fair. The game had immense potential. But it's unrealized. If I ever end up making a game, I'm totally stealing his premise, and the early game. But then I'd make the sister introduce you to her friends. Her boyfriend. Who she's spending less and less time with. You get to know this boyfriend. He likes you. Asks you for advice, while you're cucking him. Ahh one can dream.

Sorry for this side discussion. But maybe you'd like to give it a try. Just don't get your hopes up TOO much.

EDIT: Just realized I didn't explain what "doing everything wrong / right" even means. Since not everyone is just gonna read the source code. You can interact with the women all the time. But every time you do, they either look down on you, or get horny because you're hot. So either avoid them almost 100%. Like interact with them in each area once to see the dialog, but don't keep interacting with them. Spam gym stuff for like a month, then talk to them.

If you talk to them too much without being buff, they will see you as lesser. And fuck your brother instead.
I'll check that out as well, thanks. The models do look a little rough on the previews though

Fejef

Donor
Apr 4, 2017
I guess I got a little off topic. Buff MCs are fine, I'm really looking for games with girls who even attractive guys wouldn't normally have a chance with. Celebrities, princesses, super rich etc.

Cartman-Brah

Jul 8, 2024
I immediately thought of the blonde chick in summertime saga. was her name roxy? i don't remember exactly. but most games have the kind of women you're talking about. it's one of the most clichéd character types.

Stalker Seducer

Sep 22, 2021
Can anyone suggest games where the girl(s) are way out of your league? Hottest girl in school, spoilt rich girls, celebrities, etc. One of my favourites for this was Lucky Mark.
Another chance, the girl in my right signature is the popular mean girl in school.