Courthouse

Aug 18, 2021
Does anyone know if we can fuck the spider queen or the minotaur (barmaid or otherwise)? Also is there a second sex scene with Sigur or Sigund (whatever cat persons name is)?

Saiaxs

Oct 12, 2018
did the quest to fix the house and after having the dwarf renovate it and going into the Garden causes me to not be able to move or open the menu

Valhuir

Mar 18, 2019
As soon as I finished Dara's second quest, no text of any kind shows up besides the character's name.

Saiaxs

Oct 12, 2018
did the quest to fix the house and after having the dwarf renovate it and going into the Garden causes me to not be able to move or open the menu
replying to myself for a bump, i can't leave the house either, up until this point id encountered no bugs but this one is literally game ending lol. the game even tells you to go out back "did the back door just open?" then the bug happens.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Wayfared v0.34.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

there are some save files by the dev. you can import them when starting a new game and no other save files are present.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 12.08.2022 (fix for crash in map Past_Quest_Sages_Study)

Last edited:

Zatch243

Oct 9, 2020
ok so the games being very buggy for me anyone know how i can get unstuck out of this mess i reload the game and it repeats this bug i can't move can't do nothing...

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

lechat65

May 3, 2019
in the quest "what's going on", I finished the whole mission and I came back in the present, the objective of the quest says "approach the carved stone" but nothing happens, why?

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Couple bugs after solving Fort Rain (Rain rain go away) quest you leave the area and go back, only to see its still raining.

And there's this.....
Fort Soak Cat WOman.jpg

AudioMat

Mar 29, 2021
ok so the games being very buggy for me anyone know how i can get unstuck out of this mess i reload the game and it repeats this bug i can't move can't do nothing...
Having the same issue here, cant access anything once the dialogue is finished.

brayet

Sep 17, 2019
Got a bug I tried to pass a conversation and cause I forgot the key to it I press like 3 of them and the image of my companions is now stuck. no matter what I do... some way to fix it or shall I return to my previos save (but it was almost at the start) plz help

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Another one bit the dust here with this Speak with the Commander issue, like Zatch have it on that screenshot. I don't know how others were able to get past that one. Proper gamebreaker this one is.

Kihre105

Sep 7, 2020
Stuck in the wall here too. Even saved the game right before entering the commander's office to initiate the scene but after multiple reloads it's no good.

Anyone have a save right after getting through that?

brayet

Sep 17, 2019
Got a bug I tried to pass a conversation and cause I forgot the key to it I press like 3 of them and the image of my companions is now stuck. no matter what I do... some way to fix it or shall I return to my previos save (but it was almost at the start) plz help
I reloaded to the prevos save and all was good until the same conversation with the "queen" shaylz, that is were the bug occurs as this time I didnt rush it and still the bug.

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes