1.80 star(s) 39 Votes

andupreda

Nov 27, 2018
Are you guys playing this game from the beginning ? cause is nothing .... no new content on my old save beside the Sunday shopping ...

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
Any Game Eric In it Hate HIS GUTS if he in game I wont play it i rember him BB i dont play BB anymore

abczzz

Jul 14, 2017
the game has lot of problems and I can't stand double-clicking system to select the action

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
I'm playing this game first time can you tell me who should be who, bc I don't know who to call mom/ step-mom and things :p

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
is there enough content in the game to make it worth playing yet?
Only you can decide whether it's worth it. You currently can get an hj, "dream sex" (nudity only), night-visit bj/hj, daily routine nudity, girls walking in on your masturbation, etc. No "real" sex scenes yet, though.

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
I've had a lot of hope for this game for quite some time. But for the moment big disappointment.
1= After a certain amount of time of play, it starts to lag, then crashes.
2= The higher the stats are raised, the more the skills do not move. More 60 in strength and no skill unlocked (we're not going to increase it to 200 for a unlock 1 anyway?).
3= Still no ingame walkground to help us so we are still wading so much.

Thelonius

Dec 13, 2017
these did nothing for me no idea if there for older ver
im using latest ver

On your computer Cheat Console type MONEY for Increase Money to $9999
Type MILF to Level up The affection and lust of Moira
Type TEENS to level the affection of Victoria and Shasha

These are as I remember from previously. Here you go. Although I don't know if anything has been updated. Good luck. ;):coffee:

9999 Money = monmon

Moira's Affection and Lust boosted! = momo

Victoria and Sasha's Affection and Lust boosted! = gurlz

InsaneBro

Jul 4, 2018
The cheats have to be capital letters only.

The one thing that I don't like so far is the fact you have to start over from scratch each and every update.

I found my saves from the previous versions and when I load them into the new update they reset back to original values for some reason.

1.80 star(s) 39 Votes