1.80 star(s) 39 Votes

flashertoy

May 29, 2017
Did anyone found anything new between 4.6 and 4.7? seems like all the same, nothing happens. i dont find any new scenes and the bug in the school with the floors ist even there, too.

WeirdRober

Jan 13, 2018
I work in 3D animation and your lighting really bothers me you just put one light and that's it for most scenes please learn proper lighting it would improved this game so much

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Hm, this game needs more than just a bit more lightning...
The game is not so bad itself. The problem is, that there is almost no content and it is boring to start over with each update to see no progress in the end.
Ok, bugfixes are necessary but the content is too.

Reactions: Brok TheDog

evildead

Feb 11, 2018
I click on city hall at after noonon sunday but cant seem to take family to the shops... any tips pls

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
The main character looks like Eric and Max mashed together. (Max's hairstyle and Eric's face) Moira looks like a droopy version of the mother in BB. Victoria looks just like Alice. Too bad Lisa isn't here... she was my favorite out of the sisters. If he could port Kira and Kate then that would basically be BB.

Not that I would mind... That game needed closure. I really like their artwork too.

Edit: Sasha is close to looking like that girl from Date my Daughter...
I was hoping to get Lisa as well. I can't play BB because I don't want to break my laptop, and that Eric fellow makes that a very real (and expensive) possibility.

WeirdRober

Jan 13, 2018
Hm, this game needs more than just a bit more lightning...
The game is not so bad itself. The problem is, that there is almost no content and it is boring to start over with each update to see no progress in the end.
Ok, bugfixes are necessary but the content is too.
the game is still in developement so of course the content is not finished but what i'm saying is, if you're gonna make a 3D render at least put some effort in each one so at the end you have an overall better looking game

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
No idea how he has 362 patrons, though he has been very consistent with his (tiny) updates. Such a grind to play as intended, especially since every action takes like 3 clicks to get started, and it crashes and lags all over the place. Nothing in here that couldn't be done better with RenPy, or even Unity. Visual Novel Maker is just a train wreck. I wonder if he supplies save files to his higher teir patrons so they don't need to start over every release.

@TheImage Could you update the OP with these cheat codes, so everyone stops asking?
MONMON gives you $9999 and GURLZ levels up all girls to 100 except Bethany

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
He gets money to do almost nothing, he finds the right plans. People have to stop paying once and for all, maybe like that, he will show up at work more or he will make another project give up. At least like that we'll see if he's a charlatan.

Reactions: JagHond

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Started a new game and got to the late night talk with Moira where she asks what girl you like. After that you get to a sleep molestation scene. The games freezes if you just leave without raping/molesting her. So I'm out.

1.80 star(s) 39 Votes