1.80 star(s) 39 Votes

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Ripped apart the code found another cheat code
BRUTE max strength
Only way to cheat game is modding stat gain and defaults. Should have time a bit later to create a max save at start of the game

Reactions: Darkaura and getink

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I found a buggy feature in the new version. Since I'm not a supporter of Ralx on Patreon, can someone pass this on / make him aware of this please?

Both of these are tied to the Relationship display. In the upper left of the general HUD, if you pick Other and then Relationships, the entire box is blank. In v0.48d, this showed each of the women you'd met in the game so far. Even at the beginning of the game, this should include at least Moira (since she's in the opening image sequence), and probably would best also include Sasha and Victoria.

Additionally, a much more minor bug (desktop computer version) is that when you click Other and see a set of options, the first time you click Back to the Game the page refreshes and shows you the same list of options. You have to click the same Back to the Game option again to back out of that screen.

Festus

May 30, 2018
all ready,let s go bethany s home ? im stuck
I get the same can't go there at any time of the day, game is real buggy and lags a lot gotta click n click before anything happens, approach the girl at railx and black screen can't do anything except close the game out and restart, ask about a job at the police station no we are not looking for anyone, I like this game but fuck put it in renply so you can at least scroll back.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Corruption is not increasing when it says it's increasing. Girls stats are not displayed, and using the cheatcode to max them doesn't change any reactions in any scenes.

This game is a bugfest. At least you can just check out the CGs instead.

koko0125

Mar 24, 2017
if they'll do a whole update just of bugfix and making the game lag less it will be better than more content..
they have a good content but shitty gameplay experience.
there is no reason to play it right now and suffer

Mar 15, 2019
Genre:
Male protagonist, Corruption, Pregnancy, Incest,
My Window's OS XP SP3 and i can't play KADOKAWA games such as Ways Of Life, Nano-Control, Renryuu - Ascension, etc.
Is there any softwares could help so Windows XP SP3 able to play KADOKAWA games?

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
I found a buggy feature in the new version. Since I'm not a supporter of Ralx on Patreon, can someone pass this on / make him aware of this please?

Both of these are tied to the Relationship display. In the upper left of the general HUD, if you pick Other and then Relationships, the entire box is blank. In v0.48d, this showed each of the women you'd met in the game so far. Even at the beginning of the game, this should include at least Moira (since she's in the opening image sequence), and probably would best also include Sasha and Victoria.

Additionally, a much more minor bug (desktop computer version) is that when you click Other and see a set of options, the first time you click Back to the Game the page refreshes and shows you the same list of options. You have to click the same Back to the Game option again to back out of that screen.
Ripped code apart last night found an extra cheat and modded my game so I have max stats. Also reduced the damn lag. The relationship panel is not a bug its disabled and re enabling it results in game lagging like hell and crashing. Looks like they got half way through upgrading it and ran out if time

Mj-MDK

Jan 3, 2018
someone could give me a Save because mine does not want to work out and I'm not in the mood to start all over again. Because it has code for the points of the women but it is annoying upar every time the man. Could you give me a save to help?

anorth

Aug 27, 2017
Just as a heads up, saves aren't in the game directory, mine were saved in C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Local\Ways Of Life\User Data\Default

Mj-MDK

Jan 3, 2018
Just as a heads up, saves aren't in the game directory, mine were saved in C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Local\Ways Of Life\User Data\Default
I already tried to put it but it still is not working. It's not appearing in the game.

1.80 star(s) 39 Votes