if people just checked Various patreon/developer pages
before coming with this kind of statement
i and probably many others would be happy
it's not dead but just don't being shared here
cos it's behind patreon paywall

Dessolos

Engaged Member
Jul 25, 2017
reading the warning on the front page makes me surprised this game hasn't been removed from the site.

ravenhawk

Jul 2, 2017
if people just checked Various patreon/developer pages
before coming with this kind of statement
i and probably many others would be happy
it's not dead but just don't being shared here
cos it's behind patreon paywall
I don't check the patreon pages for all the games I'm interested in because I'd be spending way too much per month. However, I have BOUGHT games that have been marked as completed if they show up on Steam.

Second, I just looked at the Patreon page, and there is a lie on the main page. By saying there is saying there is a patreon only version, it implies there is a free version. So where is the link to the free version on the dev page?

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Second, I just looked at the Patreon page, and there is a lie on the main page. By saying there is saying there is a patreon only version, it implies there is a free version. So where is the link to the free version on the dev page?
dunno i suppose it's the one we have here

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
the warning is cos the game are
patreon paywalled and need to
call home to patreon to be able to play with extra stuff and cheats

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
There is one but no bothered to crack it. Due to the way the devs misappropriated the use of dialing home and data mining with this game not to mention the poor and adversial response of the devs toward the community after which all this was discovered, I don't see a hero anytime soon.

anyone knows where to put the others cameras beside the ones in the bathroom ?
pool and bedrooms if I remember correctly but this version dependent progress.
How did you get past the gym (game breaking) bug?

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Is it safe to play on android?
Unless you can firewall-pervent access to-from internet, no on android, no on pc, no on mac.
This game is one of the most unsafe games to play on F95z.
It dials home,
It data mines,
There was even talk of it being network aware (later versions) as it sniffs around your local net for devices.
Large portions of the game are paywalled (version dependent).

Honestly this game is more of just an interactive interface by the users and a r.a.t for the devs.
There are better devs and games by them out there in this genre-style (go support them) and let this trash depreciate into obscurity.

1.80 star(s) 39 Votes