1.80 star(s) 39 Votes

dReamboy

Dec 11, 2017
BUGS:

Hello,

I discovered some mistakes in school;
I noticed that; the one:

In floor 1: On floor 0 clicks; but that does not work!

In floor 2: Click on floor 0; But what should be for floor 1 and you click on floor 1, nothing happens

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
BUGS:

Hello,

I discovered some mistakes in school;
I noticed that; the one:

In floor 1: On floor 0 clicks; but that does not work!

In floor 2: Click on floor 0; But what should be for floor 1 and you click on floor 1, nothing happens
Try reporting these like this. I don't think Ralx ever comes on F95 to see what's being reported.

GANNT01

May 19, 2019
First time playing this game.
I found the game mechanics a little odd and i think there is some bug ( i was not able to see the relashionship level for the characters and also the school navigation has problems as reported in previous post).
I found strange that without any notice or that MC has done ( apparently ) something to trigger it, he was able to use his powers and next day was already able to start an orgy in the kitchen.
It's quite clear it's a work in progress so i think i will check it again in future versions to see if there are inmprovements.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
First time playing this game.
I found the game mechanics a little odd and i think there is some bug ( i was not able to see the relashionship level for the characters and also the school navigation has problems as reported in previous post).
I found strange that without any notice or that MC has done ( apparently ) something to trigger it, he was able to use his powers and next day was already able to start an orgy in the kitchen.
It's quite clear it's a work in progress so i think i will check it again in future versions to see if there are inmprovements.
Try reporting these like this. I don't think Ralx ever comes on F95 to see what's being reported.

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
How to change relations? I have only blank in relations page! and how to rise skils?

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
I like the game but so many bugs. Can't see girl's stats. Even with high Lust and a successful date all I can do is kiss them good night. And even after kissing Moira good night if you "steal a kiss" from her she acts like its a crime. like she forgot about the BJ during the movie or the kiss good night. I know I know MC can use his power to make her have sex. But I would like to see progression. Movie, Dinner, kiss good night, take her back to your room. All willing.

Reactions: kessie82
1.80 star(s) 39 Votes