1.80 star(s) 39 Votes

eucalypta

Mar 18, 2019
View attachment 154430

Overview:
You're a young man whose father recently left mysteriously. You need to find out what happened to him, but, in the meantime, you can have fun with girls and even discover your bloodline secrets.​

Thread Updated: 2019-05-24
Release Date: 2019-05-24
Developer: RALX Games Productions
Censored: No
Version: 0.5.0a
Language: English, Italian, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Cheats

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac
(v0.48d): - - - - -

Thanks to @Kingvlad for the share!

View attachment 119040 View attachment 119041 View attachment 119042 View attachment 119043 View attachment 119044 View attachment 119045 View attachment 119052 View attachment 119053 View attachment 119054 View attachment 119055 View attachment 119057 View attachment 119058 View attachment 119059 View attachment 119060 View attachment 119061
a waste of time

AmishHammer

Sep 2, 2017
Anyone else having trouble loading saves? I played 5.0a for a while and saved it, next day I try and load the save and I get a popup error and then it just reloads the opening screen but with the game music playing even though I had it turned off.

Izzie

Aug 22, 2018
How do I get to garden...? I don't see any option ===HELP===
Go to pool when Victoria is there. Help with sunscreen. After that you will go to a scene where Victoria's girlfriend shows up. Notice the flowers? You have just been to the garden. I know, hint is obscure and misleading.

Helpme2001

Apr 14, 2019
how can i go to the bethany's home to take the accesory, for me it say i dont want to go there i dont know why i already have pass also 3 day and also say i dont want to go there

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
FFR, here is how we are supposed to report bugs to the developer.

Hello and thank you for reaching us! We've fixed almost all the bugs we got reported, and about the new content in the new version there will be new XXX content for: Sasha, Ashley, Bethany and Kara. :) The problem for which the bugs were born is that having updated in the last version of the game the basic engine, many things were no longer compatible (but the creators of the engine, did not tell us that), so this was totally unexpected. However, so far it seems everything is working, we'll have an extra pre-alpha test round before releasing it, but we'll be able to do that on time. :) The best method to report us bugs is through this message system, since the new patreon notices messages is buggy, with these messages we instantly receive an e-mail, so we could get sooner in touch and on work. :) Thank you again.​

monsterxDDD

Feb 16, 2018
Too many bugs when they changed game design (v0.4.3 was much better in gameplay/design and also there werent bugs)

Reactions: 13_

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Too many bugs when they changed game design (v0.4.3 was much better in gameplay/design and also there werent bugs)
There were some very strange choices made with the game-engine change, most notably the need to click the prism in the bottom right before having any "area options" show up. Couple that with continuing to add new content but never fixing new bugs makes for a less than great experience right now. :rolleyes:

Reactions: monsterxDDD

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
Ways of Life 0.5.1 WIN

Enjoy and have fun :love:
Changelog 0.5.1

Special note: The main bug (black screens) happened due to the engine version upgrade: we managed to fix it after all the reports, found the bad code and fixed (since it happened only on the exported version and not on the base game).
Fixed Relationship Screen [No more black]
Fixed NPCs Status [no more black]
Fixed access to Bethany's Home
Fixed missing language (ita\ru) bug
Added n.2 Ashley XXX scene
Added Bethany XXX scene
Added Kara XXX scene
Added Sasha XXX scene

Crackalackadingdong update when you have time pls! Cheers

Last edited:

mtlkat

Jan 6, 2019
Ways of Life 0.5.1 WIN

Enjoy and have fun :love:
Changelog 0.5.1

Special note: The main bug (black screens) happened due to the engine version upgrade: we managed to fix it after all the reports, found the bad code and fixed (since it happened only on the exported version and not on the base game).
Fixed Relationship Screen [No more black]
Fixed NPCs Status [no more black]
Fixed access to Bethany's Home
Fixed missing language (ita\ru) bug
Added n.2 Ashley XXX scene
Added Bethany XXX scene
Added Kara XXX scene
Added Sasha XXX scene

Crackalackadingdong update when you have time pls! Cheers

Relationships still comes up with a black screen. all the others are working. I used your link to download from

Reactions: Dependable_223

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
I am waiting for a update to add the teacher route it would also be cool to use powers on her to make her stop seeing other guys option .

Last edited:
1.80 star(s) 39 Votes