1.80 star(s) 39 Votes

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
I am waiting for a update to add the teacher route it would also be cool to use powers on her to make her stop seeing other guys option .

Last edited:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Seems this game is still struggling.
When I last played it, everything took ages to load, reaction to clicks and all was lame as fuck.

And if I understand correctly, with an updated game engine, the whole thing is full of bugs again as well?

I just don't get why the devs didn't go with Ren'py in the first place.

RPJames

Jul 21, 2017
This game is so stupid and buggy. Good renders, but when I save my game and try coming back to it I get an error message meaning I have to start over every time. I can honestly say this is the only game where I am beginning to feel hate for the devs, wish they would get their heads out of their asses and try to make this game playable. How any idiot can support this game is beyond me.

What a waste of time.

Reactions: joe316

SongStrike

Dec 31, 2017
Hmmm tried this for first time a couple of months. The relationship screen is just black, which was apparently fixed, but isnt, and you have to click everything twice to get anything to happen. Characters look great (if very familar)

RPJames

Jul 21, 2017
Ok, I'm getting and error when I load saves, how do I delete old save and start new ones?
Log out of the game. Go to C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Ways Of Life\User Data\Default and delete your saves. I havent seen anything in game to delete them.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Click on relations and black screen With Characters (The word) showing but that is. No pictures or numbers. <- Edit- Forgot to add detail of what is missing.
Not sure what this mean. NVM i have been reading back, dam i thought i was alone in this LOL
Added n.2 Ashley XXX scene
Added Bethany XXX scene
Added Kara XXX scene
Added Sasha XXX scene
Define new Sex action LOL
Ashley.. Humm guess have to look into keep visiting and eating with them :unsure: But still would like to know, i got BJ's all around and sleeping pills and of course the cloths shopping , but have to use powers. (Pick a girl) Is that is whats new?

Last edited:

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
I picked this up for the first time since the engine change, and the new engine is just terrible. It's slow AF and registers less than half of all mouse clicks. Layer the bugs on top of that, and the game is basically unplayable.

elm0

Oct 21, 2018
if some1 want to cheat during editing save (work for version 0.5.1):
1. go to [drive]:\Users\[user]\AppData\Local\Ways Of Life\User Data\Default
2. target file like "SaveGame_##.vndata" and open in editor
3. search structure, that begin with "VariableStore","$ns":"gs"},["com.degica.vnm.default"] and after that u ll see (example stats for begining game) "[null,null,15,null,null,1,null,50,null,2,null,null,null,null,......". 1 is day of week, 2 is day time , 50 is energy and etc. more detailed description array elements u can peek in file 07DDA1E133116330.json.js .
4. modify, what u want, save in editor, and load result in game- gratz, u r cheater now! ;)

dont forget to make backup!

NorthernGent

Jan 13, 2018
Hmmmm.... Curently playing Version 0.5.1, and EVERYTHING is slower, complicated and frustrating. First the Game play map system has been replaced with a menu driven routing system. <Sigh> Then the transitions between one scene to the next is taking forever. If that was not to GRIND through the events, then you have to wait while the dialog s-l--o---w----l-----y reveals itself on the page before you can click to the next scene (or dialog). <Double Sigh> The game was fun... but - - - Instead of looking forward to the next update, I find myself looking for a different game to play.

bob danio

Sep 16, 2017
What happens? if I click on help it tells me that for now it's all ... and I just installed the update ...
in addition the relationship is still black screen

1.80 star(s) 39 Votes