• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Ways of Sin [v1.01] [SlutKitty Games]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Jboy86

Current Windows/Linux version is broken, can't proceed past initial age verification text as no interactable UI and trying to force the game past that point causes it to rollback to the age verification text at the start of the game. Even tried loading a save past that point in the game at it rolled back to that point again. Deleted and redownloaded, still not working.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Donjoe81

Ways of Sin [v1.01]

The render quality is pretty bad.
    Story/Dialogues are dull.
    The game crashes whenever Marcello and Fabiana are making out next to a tree.
    I haven´t seen a sex scene yet but i´ve seen one BJ and cunnilingus, and they were all boring and not animated.
    There´s no sound.
    I haven´t seen anything interesting and uninstalled the game after the third crash.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

mrdhrrflu

The story in this game is authentic and captivating it's based in real life experience of someone who might have grown up in the environment of a favela (slum) in Brazil, it goes out of the usual template we see in this platform, which is a huge plus on my book, as I give more importance to an interesting story than good images with empty dialogue that you can't even make up what they are trying to say most of the time.
    I played the portuguese version and it needs some proofreading, mostly for grammar and spelling, but the story is interesting and very authentic, there's a lot of space for character development even though this project is on early stages of development you can see the depth on the MC.
    I must say it sounds promising, there's no bugs, it's worth to download and try... I'll keep an eye for future updates.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

segasurfer

The render quality is not very good, something just seems off about it. The story isn't very entertaining or gripping, at least at this initial stage.

I may change the review in the future after giving it more time to develop, this is my impression now.