[R>Artist 3D] Share We are looking for a 3D artist to join us on creating a new ren'py novel

Red Chief

May 30, 2018
Project:
- The Paths to Personality (working title) is a drama and coming-of-age story about a young man that was just breezing through life in a very passive and reactive manner, all his relationships being formed by the initiative of some while being pushed-over by others. Now that he is in college, he naturally starts taking a more active role in his own life and with that, shaping his previous and new relationships with the people around him, like with the main plot antagonist, his adoptive-grandfather.
Note: The main character being adopted ties directly into the story and theme, it isn't a way to circumvent censorship.

- We haven't done a release yet. The demo script is almost finished and the programmer is working on the GUI.

Preferred method of contact:
- You can contact me via e-mail and discord:
e-mail: infinityredchief@gmail.com
Discord: Zero#3616

Looking for:
- 3D artist.

Employment Type:
- Share revenue.

Work commitment:
- One-off that could turn into long term depending on your interest as I have other stories in mind.

Job Description:
- Character creation, scenes and rendering. You can use any software that you are comfortable with and feel that mixes well with the story (an almost over-the-top drama).

Additional comments:
- I was writing the script and doing the rendering on DAZ, but I had no previous knowledge of doing 3D so it was hard to manage doing the two at the same time.
The script is written in English, having in mind the scenes direction to help whoever is creating the scenes and the programmer.
Aside from the script, I have written a document with the major characters backgrounds and objectives. I didn't write their physical characteristics in this document as I was creating them on DAZ, but if you prefer, I can write it down.
The side characters are in the same document, but I create these minor characters as the story moves along.
If you are interested and wish to take a look at the script, just contact me.