[S> Other] We are looking for a female perpective on our game

danzak2021

Apr 26, 2021
We are currently writing a game that is a love story that turns into a sharing/voyeur/exhibitionalism game. We are trying to put together a game many can enjoy and we would if possibly like a females perpective to help with views.

Also if you want to write or suggest scenes we can discuss.

We are a interested in getting involved drop me a messaqe

Dan

Amber_the_evil

Nov 19, 2017
We are currently writing a game that is a love story that turns into a sharing/voyeur/exhibitionalism game. We are trying to put together a game many can enjoy and we would if possibly like a females perpective to help with views.

Also if you want to write or suggest scenes we can discuss.

We are a interested in getting involved drop me a messaqe

Dan
I would love to help with that

danzak2021

Apr 26, 2021
Hi Amber,
We are a team of three and really want write a good game the working title is "
a life worth living" I starts off as a love story and we are trying to avoid standard generic scenes and focus more on a good story with a mix of great renders.

We are all beginners and want to write something we all like. I hope the game will be enjoyable for people and I am a writer and we have an artist and a coder.

Let me know if you are interested

Dan

Amber_the_evil

Nov 19, 2017
Hi Amber,
We are a team of three and really want write a good game the working title is "
a life worth living" I starts off as a love story and we are trying to avoid standard generic scenes and focus more on a good story with a mix of great renders.

We are all beginners and want to write something we all like. I hope the game will be enjoyable for people and I am a writer and we have an artist and a coder.

Let me know if you are interested

Dan
that sound great.. i will help :) count me in