[R>Artist 3D] Share We are looking for an artist

smurfj3

Sep 23, 2020
Project:
- A Sandbox dating simulator that contains some humor but first and foremost a lot of freedom for the player. This game will contain quite some fetishes, however the player will always be able to choose what characters he would like to get involved with which in turn lets the player decide what fetishes he/she will encounter. The game has some very unique features that we haven't seen in other games yet, that we will discuss further if you'd join our team. The game looks very similar to games made with Renpy, however I programmed this in Unity, just because I am way more familiar with Unity. It's very similar to Renpy games in the sense that it consists of mostly still images and very few animations, we are however planning on adding more animations to certain scenes in the future but not for a first version. Alot of programing has already been completed like: dialogue system, quest system, dating system, day time system, different seasons and even some mini games like darts and Yoga which are 2 of the many activities you'll be able to do with your date. The game is fully functional on both PC and Android devices. The story line is pretty much done it just needs to be worked out in more detail which is already being worked on. We are currently a team of 2, a programer and a story writer. I have some 3d modeling experience and we have already done quite some stuff, however I don't have time to do both programing and 3d modeling etc, I would much rather dedicate my attention to just programing and have someone else do the art, I am convinced this will benefit the game in both quality but also in how long it take to release a first version.

Developer:
- I am currently the programer and there is another person on the team that does the story.

Looking for:
- 3d Artist that has experience in creating characters, environments and if possible animations. So far I have done a bunch of environments in Blender and exported them to Daz3d to then do the renders over there, however if you'd rather do things differently, I am fine with that. If you are also decent at 2d stuff, you are free to also give the UI a revamp since it's currently super basic, however it's not a requirement.

Employment Type:
- Ideally would get to an arrangement that feels fair to all parties and share the profit we make through a Patreon page. Who gets what percentage we would have to talk about in more detail with all parties present.

Work commitment:
- We don't expect you to quit your job and work on this full time, again this is something we'll have to talk about in more detail on discord if possible.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord: Oatmeal Cookie#3698

Additional comments:
- If you are interested please feel free to contact me in discord and we can talk about it in more detail.

Last edited: