We need a new category

WinterDragon

Mar 27, 2017
We need a new category for games which are demos or 0.1 releases. Having all games in one place was fine when the forum was less active, but searching through ten new entries every day and finding that only one is halfway finished is really a drag.

WinterDragon

Mar 27, 2017
As is the first page of games has only demoes or 0.1 games except for four/five games that are completed or 0.2. Some of the 0.1 are about 30min length which is great, but most has some basic functionality and nothing more. I can see why someone would like some feedback on a project, but having to scroll past tens of games just to find a completed/0.5+ game is tedious.
Oh well, I'm not a mod or uploader. I'm grateful for everyones work and can see why adding a new subforum is a lot of hassle.

Reactions: agent47jj

The-real-Vastitas

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Wrong section...should be in, ...filter as well as separation for games and comics for the latest Updates are already requested although I do not believe one will actively filter the version number of a game...that will probably stay the same...read the thread and judge for yourself if it's enough content to give it a try...or simply avoid 0.1ish uploads...as a fellow dev that one hurts but to be honest I do it myself given the inconsistency of what to expect.