We need to let Big Brother go

Jun 11, 2018
It's ok, we all played the game many years ago and it may have been our first. It was high effort and fun, but the dev gave up on it and the code was spaghetti anyway. We have tried so hard to bring back the memory of it, but it will never be as good as it was in our minds. It's time to move on, we can be free. Let it rest please.

Apr 23, 2017
Let go as if totally forget about it?
I mean, it's a good experience and example of how to and how not to. For both players and developers. Legend.
Why discard it?

TAGELD

May 18, 2019
Let go as if totally forget about it?
I mean, it's a good experience and example of how to and how not to. For both players and developers. Legend.
Why discard it?
Discard it? i agree we shouldn't. Try to remake for the nth time? maybe better to do something else. There's even "big brother in space" now. Don't personally see the point.

Reactions: GbolnHunter

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
dude. you made a thread about it like 5 years after it died.

it's not us, it's you.

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
Despite my loathe for the game itself, I don't see a problem with the attempted recreations. If anything, I hope one of them succeeds. That way we could potentially see one of the other really good games be remade.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
dude. you made a thread about it like 5 years after it died.

it's not us, it's you.
It's not him, it's the many dev who want to make money by using the game notoriety. Five years that there's a handful of big brother spinoff, prequel or sequel started each year.
When it's not centered around Max, it's about one of the sister or the mother. Enough is enough. At least, the Dating my Daughter sequels were limited and past almost unnoticed.

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
It's not him, it's the many dev who want to make money by using the game notoriety. Five years that there's a handful of big brother spinoff, prequel or sequel started each year.
When it's not centered around Max, it's about one of the sister or the mother. Enough is enough. At least, the Dating my Daughter sequels were limited and past almost unnoticed.

I don't see how that's stopping anyone from making more.

we can't stop people from making the games they make. no amount of "devs should stop making <insert genre> games" threads has any effect on anything. where as talking about those games will introduce them to even more people and increase their popularity. it's free advertising.

Reactions: Jaike

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
I don't see how that's stopping anyone from making more.
I don't see how this is relevant to what I said...

Someone were misreading OP, thinking he was talking about the game itself, I explained that OP was in fact talking about the many sequels, period.