[R>Artist 3D] We still need more artists

lancelotdulak

Nov 7, 2018
Project:
We are making a corruption game with multiple fetishes. Involved a king, an ex special forces dude with some age on him... 3 or 4 hot women .. some other dudes in the script. the writer is serious about writing a good story. No ntr. We can/will include other elements .. really up to the writer. Everyone kindof has veto power. If one of us really doesnt like something we dont do it.

Looking for:
Artists/rendereres
I have all the characters made, most of the scenes/buildings/rooms but am open to people who want to input their creativity

Employment Type:
We will split revenue.. already have an agreement designed centrally around keeping any revenue split fair

Work commitment:
5 hours a week.. or 50. up to you. 2 of us work a LOT.. my work has been insane this month. We are more about having fun and being creative than anything. I have a fantastic coder and a good writer who endures our demands and is Very creative.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord? Skype?

Job Description:
Posing/rendering.. modellign and etc if you want.. photoshop would be great but the level /type of work will depend on you. You can be creative if you want or just use the models and scenes etc to create scenes and render them. My lack of time is killing me (work 6 days a week odd hours and long hours ) and i want to keep up my end with graphics. My coder and writer are fantastic and far ahead of me

Additional comments:
It's a fun and cool group. and the guys are very talented. We need more 3d artists who fit with us

lancelotdulak

Nov 7, 2018
photorealistic. pretty much exactly that style. if you look theres nother thread here wherre i post renders etc. I dont think we're including any bdsm. no ntr. We're open to most stuff. If youd like to join give me a yell. Im trying to get renders done but it's a b*tch at the moment. Killer lighting and expressions btw. lighting is honestly my weakness. Im aiming at far less than 8k. 1920 x 1080 final render (can render bigger then resize down) as that's the median monitor i think. My quality renders are usually about 2 hours on a 1070... i plan on buying a 3070 shortly after they come out in october.. cant WAIT

Godmodeon

Jan 29, 2021
Do contact me here if you are interested in being a 3D artist for my current project.
LOve your work ald....
Discord: Godemodeon#9905

or you can leave me your Discord and I can contact you up

Godmodeon

Jan 29, 2021
What is the style of the project you develop?
More anime style, or do you aim towards photorealistic?
Do you look for stills or animated scenes?

My current portfolio looks like this (check attachment)

I render on 2x RTX 2080Ti which means I can depending on the scene complexity render about one 8k image / 4hours.
Do contact me here if you are interested in being a 3D artist for my current project.
LOve your work ald....
Discord: Godemodeon#9905

or you can leave me your Discord and I can contact you up