VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Web Journey [v0.3] [V]

1. 1.00 star(s)

blahblah25

This game is all over the place I'm not even sure what the dev wants to do with this game and it's not a big issue for me but the language should have more polish on it I still think this game needs more work before being released the public
  2. 1.00 star(s)

VEL

With bad English (if you can even call it that) and inconsistent renders, V's Web Journey will take you on a journey worth not even the lowest denomination of any currency you could possibly imagine! Critics are hailing it as a "quintessential cash-grab" and "the one 'game' you should definitely miss out on this summer"! Fappert and Raper give it 3 boners down (they asked the cameraman to participate in this never-before-given rating)!
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Humbold56

English is too bad at the moment, I do not understand the story behind it. I also do not like the mixture of normal, real lift with fantasy elements while playing the games.
    There was also a game over point caused by choosing a wrong movie, however you do not know anything about the movies. So it is just guessing.
    You can also make breakfast one morning and guess the recipe. If you do it wrong, the same options appear again. Choosing the wrong answer has no negative consequence, so why should I guess the recipe? Makes no sense.