• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 18 Votes

hanwen1234

Aug 27, 2018
Apparently the dev has improved the English and German localization of the game as recently as December 4th?

If the uploader could, well, update it to include this localization update if it's not already included, that would be great.

May 3, 2022
Quite a good game but not being able to mix transformations is disappointing... I want big breast muscle mommy
I mean you can have that to an extent. 6 muscle 4 big breast will change her appearance as viewable in the pause menus, sadly it just doesn't appear in the ending cg and additional transformations will stop at 4.

Reactions: Manly Bird

Manly Bird

Aug 3, 2020
I mean you can have that to an extent. 6 muscle 4 big breast will change her appearance as viewable in the pause menus, sadly it just doesn't appear in the ending cg and additional transformations will stop at 4.
Yeah I tested that, it's fun but sad we can't have 2 final transformations at the same time... Game is marked [Final] so I guess no updates are coming either.

Reactions: Domoll

techguy00

May 3, 2021
What kinda dumb idea was it to make "down arrow" an option for a confirm button? I accidentally enabled this have been fighting to disable it. Even if you get down to config, when you press the down arrow to confirm that's what you want the input detects the down arrow and goes down on and then confirms you want to exit.

I've also tried to to wipe this out by deleting the game and reinstalling and deleting the /user/me/AppData/LocalLow/Chowbie/Wedding Witch/ & /user/me/AppData/Roaming/Goldberg SteamEmu Saves/ directories. Does anyone know how I can default this back?

Imw

Jun 25, 2020
What kinda dumb idea was it to make "down arrow" an option for a confirm button? I accidentally enabled this have been fighting to disable it. Even if you get down to config, when you press the down arrow to confirm that's what you want the input detects the down arrow and goes down on and then confirms you want to exit.

I've also tried to to wipe this out by deleting the game and reinstalling and deleting the /user/me/AppData/LocalLow/Chowbie/Wedding Witch/ & /user/me/AppData/Roaming/Goldberg SteamEmu Saves/ directories. Does anyone know how I can default this back?
delete the rebinds_h file located in the registry along the path Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Chowbie\Wedding Witch and it should reset to default settings

Reactions: schmamericks

kokoro1000

Dec 21, 2018
Wedding Witch Latest Update v1.01d - 25 January 2024

Update Info:
- Improved language translations
- Some changes in 3D animations

Wedding Witch v1.01d download:

Last edited:
Reactions: medassin
4.10 star(s) 18 Votes