• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Wednesday Addams anybody?

PleasureOnly

Jun 22, 2023
I'm a long time Daz artist (under an old f95zone account) and game maker with all the required skills to make a decent game, just not much spare time to go around so I usually fill that time making a bit of extra cash doing contracted renders for other games but I decided to spend a little of my spare time playing around with Genesis 9 trying to get a good Wednesday Addams model (the Jenna Ortega version).

It's a massively tweaked version of redmagnets renderhub model.

I suppose my question would be, would anybody be interested in a Wednesday Addams parody game?
It would probably be a series of short "episodes" that do not follow on from each other with very little choice making (if any) and no points tracking etc. Just one of those games you can pick up, enjoy the linear content then wait for the next episode to release.

Wednesday.png Wednesday2.png

Exocrine

May 12, 2023
Are you taking requests for games with other characters, or just Wednesday? Also, my ideal game model is the one from Rogue-Like: Evolution. No other developer has managed to come close to the amount of customizable roleplaying that that game has to offer.

PleasureOnly

Jun 22, 2023
Are you taking requests for games with other characters, or just Wednesday? Also, my ideal game model is the one from Rogue-Like: Evolution. No other developer has managed to come close to the amount of customizable roleplaying that that game has to offer.
Not looking for other suggestions tbh, just whether or not a Wednesday Addams parody would be of interest and whether the linear format described would suffice. I don't have the time to make customisable branching paths etc so don't want to waste my time if there is no interest.

Exocrine

May 12, 2023
That's too bad. People would've paid through the nose just for another mod of that game on Patreon. Wednesday could probably be added in with a few color palette and dialogue swaps.

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
I'd be tempted to say yes, but if there's no lesbian or female domination content, it would get boring pretty quickly I think. A game where Wednesday is the mistress would be interesting, though. :devilish: