EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Weekend Lollygagging111.jpg

Overview:
!!!WARNING!!! EVERY FETISH PATH IS OPTIONAL!
Hello my friend! How are you? I hope you are good! So, this is a side story of Anita's Discoveries F95zone : Anita's Discoveries . You are playing as a Tom, who came to his classmate Melory to do homework. In this story, you have choices that have different outcomes, so you must choose wisely. :) In this game there are scenes of : strait sex, transgender sex, milf sex, interracial sex, female domination, sleep groping, piss fetish, foot fetish, nude posing, cheating wife. I made 2 very simple sound mixes with ASMR (I hope this will bring some new and different experience for you). Also there is a "Strip Bottle Game" with random choosing whom to strip (I hope this will bring originality and will spice up your experience of playing this game). For this chapter there are 6 pronounced endings but there many ways to achieve them. I hope this game will fulfill some fetish desires for you! Have a great day/evening/night my friend!
P.S : Next ongoing project - F95zone : Anita's Internship

Thread Updated: 2022-12-09
Release Date: 2022-11-28
Developer: Pigeon Pleasure - - -
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - -
Others:
ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

Extra: German Translation* - Italian Translation*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

a-110-bottle-anita-13.jpg a-110-bottle-anita-04.jpg a-034-sneaking-105.jpg a-110-bottle-melory-08.jpg a-110-bottle-melory-09.jpg a-110-bottle-melory-05.jpg a-110-bottle-robyn-11.jpg a-110-bottle-robyn-05.jpg a-110-bottle-robyn-17.jpg b-023-store-anita-comesout-02.jpg b-192-sparoom-robyn-08.jpg b-196-poolarea-17.jpg b-189-spafoyer.jpg b-215-school-detention-58.jpg b-215-school-detention-85.jpg b-215-school-detention-80.jpg e-254-yoga-shower-07.jpg e-254-yoga-shower-14.jpg e-255-specialshow-094.jpg e-255-specialshow-104.jpg e-255-specialshow-165.jpg e-255-specialshow-270.jpg e-261-corridor-98.jpg e-262-sushiroom-109.jpg e-262-sushiroom-116.jpg e-265-veryend-13.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Seefah88

Nov 24, 2020
The Good -
  • The trans stuff is great. You went right for the MC blowing her, which most games either shy away from, or take YEARS to reach, so bravo on that. If you have her Top him soon, you're way ahead of the curve. I look forward to that.
  • The little photo's at the end to show which path you're on is also a nice touch. Having seen all six photo's, I'm relatively certain I've seen every scene.

The Bad -
  • I take it English is at least your second language? I'm sorry to say, but it's not good. I quicky gave up on, and just kept clicking to see the scenes. Maybe you can find a fluent English speaker to help out?
  • The font is not great. If that's your preferred font, there should at least been an option in the preferences section to change it to a regular style.
  • It might have just been me, but the choices of how you get to some scenes seems completely arbitrary on your part. I must have played through options 20 to 25 times to try and get everyone's scenes. I'd really prefer things to be clearer. But again, that might just be me.
  • A minor point, but the spin-the-bottle random scenes is flawed. By all means, have there be a choice for it to be completely random, but it took me starting the game almost 20 times before I saw all of Robyn's undressing scenes. I would've liked a little more control over who was chosen.

I've complained more than I've praised, but I can see serious potential for this game and I eagerly await more from you.

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes