4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
47175755.jpg

Overview:
We are developing a platform game aimed at collecting items, leveling up your character, farming and socializing. The main idea is that the player has a certain safe location with a lot of interactivity with characters and objects on it. (As in many similar games). In the same location, the player will go to perform tasks or search for items. Tasks will consist of a branching chain of small levels. Each level will have a certain task to go further. Defeat all enemies, press all buttons, survive, defeat the boss and so on.​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-21
Release Date: 2020-12-21
Developer: ZetRayan - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.04
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Video:

Controls:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Others:

jxKj%2F4.jpeg LqtK03.jpeg X1FxfQ.jpeg mkteyq.jpeg fwIIF3.jpeg APbCQS.jpeg KxOBDF.jpeg 1640071291835.png 1640071297919.png 1640071303029.png 1640071308552.png _koZnG.gif yFRpkq.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Geh, swinging around is kinda hard and in some cases you can lose “sight” of the next one or would target the current one you are in again when trying to switch places..

Also randomly getting Fatal Errors... still, this is a rushed Demo and I think game looks great.

KnightOf1

May 1, 2019
Looks very nice and promising. Hopefully there's something in the far future that will allow fans to add in some quest ideas of their own to build upon the amount of things you can do. (y)

MrLakes1579

Mar 1, 2019
Saw someone else try to upload this. The other screenshots made this game look like "Celeste" with fucking.

ZetRayan

Game Developer
May 18, 2020
weinende rose? why would a rose cry? :unsure:
Ean's idea. The game was so named a year before I started working with Ean. This is a reflection of her mood, as is the palette. This is more of a personal symbolism than anything specifically related to the game's gameplay or plot.

Sorry that you were not lucky enough to play 0.1.2 (at least not as bad as 0.1.1)
This is not a very good version of the game with a lot of bugs and other problems. Even for the new update, I haven't fixed many of them yet, but now it's at least similar to the gameplay, but still I don't think it's enough.

Please write feedback about what me should do better in the game, and what is very bad. Regarding the minimum NSWF content, of course I understand, but for the time being it is not possible for the artist to do this temporarily. But now I'm focused on improving the gameplay.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Ean's idea. The game was so named a year before I started working with Ean. This is a reflection of her mood, as is the palette. This is more of a personal symbolism than anything specifically related to the game's gameplay or plot.

Sorry that you were not lucky enough to play 0.1.2 (at least not as bad as 0.1.1)
This is not a very good version of the game with a lot of bugs and other problems. Even for the new update, I haven't fixed many of them yet, but now it's at least similar to the gameplay, but still I don't think it's enough.

Please write feedback about what me should do better in the game, and what is very bad. Regarding the minimum NSWF content, of course I understand, but for the time being it is not possible for the artist to do this temporarily. But now I'm focused on improving the gameplay.
Probably key bindings, and something like a target lock so it’s easier to swing around? or something to like, move the camera focus (so you can see above or below your char for easier “viewing” where you can “switch” from for ”swinging”... Well I know this stuff can be linked to “difficulty” of the game but there are times when there’s just a split second where you can “target” another one of those points or when you swing, the game would auto-target the one you are on before. But seriously, I missed swinging around like spiderman xD (though honestly, this could be an issue if you are gonna use something like those ”platforms” disappearing or reappearing in intervals, but then again, other games aren’t always perfect in executing such stuffs).

Oh, also a mini-stun for some, maybe lesser mobs when using the hook for attacking (and pulling them in) so mobs like the slime don’t get a free ride to H-attack you (actually this is kinda optional IMO)

Reactions: Kiljupontto
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote