Daz Weird buldge under buttcheeks (back of thigh)

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Even after working my project for a long time, I've never figured out how to fix this...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
-GTS

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Standard answer 1A for any deformation in Daz: Go to parameters, click the icon with a bunch of lines. Preferences->show hidden properties. Put your character in the default position (to be affected by as few morphs as possible). Find the one that's messing with your character in a way you don't want.

It might not be this, you might have checked this already. But ruling this out is always the place to start imho.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Does it actually show up in the render/Iray Preview? Texture Shaded can pull off some weird looks sometimes, shouldn't be taken at face value most of the time.

mickydoo

Fudged it again.
Game Developer
Jan 5, 2018
I reckon smoothing modifier could be on.

It will be under the Mesh Resolution in the parameters tab if it is.

GrayTShirt

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
Still there. I've actually isolated it to the "voluptuous" body morph... I think. Since it over-extenuates the curves, the bend between the booty-clappers and the hammy-hams gets wonkified. I'll have to fix alot of my characters in order to remove the body morph and replace it with specific sliders I guess.
-GTS

EDIT: leg bent back shows a more complete deformation.
Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
There isn't any rogue morph of some sort, either hidden or shown in "currently used"? If this is happening to multiple characters, then it's probably something along those lines.

Reactions: GrayTShirt

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
Even after working my project for a long time, I've never figured out how to fix this...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
-GTS

Did you use Meshgrabber recently on this scene? Because it is very easy to miss-click and grab the characters skin instead of the cloth and pull it like what you are showing. Then if you saved the character, that mistake is permanent.

My advice... load the scene, then save all the clothes, poses, expressions, etc as a separate scene DUF. Delete the main character and then reload and apply any morphs.

Personally, I always make an archive preset of any nice characters I make. After I have everything just right, I save them and never edit them again. I'm also double anal-rententive and i keep track of all the sliders and morphs I did to that character in a spreadsheet (ex: Breast Control: Breasts Large: +87%, etc... ) That way i can rebuild the same character from scratch in case I really fuck things up.

Reactions: GrayTShirt