Tool RPGM Weird enemy behavior after applying translation: looking for help (t++)

blobbleu

Oct 18, 2021
Hello.
I'm a new translator, currently training myself on some small RPGmaker games with t++ , before getting on a more ambitious project (trapped longing if you wonder.)
The problem is that, after I aply the patch, the enemy start to behave weirdly, which caused by to scrap a translation of a previous game.
When I apply the translation ( export to a folder, than copy+paste the new files in the game file), the enemy start counter-attacking every attack, leading to a game over.
I tried to follow this guide : Locate and fix RPG MV errors after applying translation in 3 minutes , but it didn't gave me any results, probably as the game doesn't return an error when this happens.
If you have any idea on how to fix this, I'll be glad to hear it.
If you need some guidance on what I have done/ extra elements, I'll be glad to update this thread.
Thank you for any and all help.

Here is the game file with a .tpp file of my translation:

P.S. This games explicit scenes cointains tickling and watersports. Those are not necessary to view in order to see the bug, but can be triggered if you miss your input.

Last edited: