Weird RPGMaker VX Ace Game Translation issue

Dark Clouds

Jun 29, 2018
I've been trying to translate this game using a few different methods, such as Translator++, changing the dialogue in RpgM VX Ace, and I always get this issue after changing a few lines of dialogue. I saw on one thread someone recommended to not translate the scripts in Translator++, so I would directly edit the text through RPGMVXAce, but it still gives me this issue whenever I boot and load a save/start a new game. I'm a noob at attempting translation, so I'm not sure if this is a simple fix. I have the decrypted files as well.

error1.JPG l.

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
You probaly translated a script or code instead of a diaolog line. You cant translate those or you get errors like that.

GSai

Sep 5, 2018
Hi iam new to translation and i want to ask a question I have already translated the rpg MV game but when i play, the skill menu didn't open and some enemy do not move Anyone know to fix this issue.Please I need your help.

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
Hi iam new to translation and i want to ask a question I have already translated the rpg MV game but when i play, the skill menu didn't open and some enemy do not move Anyone know to fix this issue.Please I need your help.
Same thing as Dark, you probaly translated a script, or something a script needs untranslated to work right.

Reactions: GSai

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Can you give me an example
I haven't used Translator++ in a time, but I believe you get a list of things the program tells you whether to translate or not. Make sure to uncheck scripts, since if you translate those, you'll be overwriting important lines of code that may cause the game to malfunction.

Reactions: GSai

GSai

Sep 5, 2018
I haven't used Translator++ in a time, but I believe you get a list of things the program tells you whether to translate or not. Make sure to uncheck scripts, since if you translate those, you'll be overwriting important lines of code that may cause the game to malfunction.
Thanks for the answers. I going to try again just like you said.