VN Ren'Py Weirdwood Stories [Development Thread]

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
Hello there

I'm a long time fan of visual novels, for years I played and read stories off all types, Inevitable I started to toy with the idea of making my own VNs based on stories I wrote myself, however, my hardware is limited, I can't afford the necessary equipment to make the type of VN I want, however the desire to work on something is still there, that's why I decided to work on a series of short stories taking place in a relatively small town.

These stories are an exercise in both writing and coding, mostly a practice in the use of renpy.

Since my hardware is limited, I have to use other sources for the graphical side of the VN, I choose The Sims for the ease of use and amount of content available, now I know what you are thinking, those types of games don't have the best reputation in this medium, mostly for the lackluster models, keeping this in mind I decide to spend a few moths getting to know tools available to improve the visual quality of the characters to make them much more visually appealing.

So far the script for the first short story is almost done, and most of the models done too, only a few details left, and of course the coding side of things, that is the most difficult part for me since I lack any significant experience with renpy, however, I'm in contact with other dev with more experience and they are offering advise on how to code the Proyect, hopefully it won't take more than a few weeks to have a functional version of the novel.

I estimate that each story will have about 10 or so updates before wrapping things up, I don't like to drag things too much in a story if there is no reason for it, of course I do plan to give each update as much content as I can.

As for the content itself, the stories will feature; Incest, Male Domination, Netori, Romance, Trans content (optional), BDSM (still undecided about this), and all the usual sexual content that is to be expected from an adult Visual Novel, the stories are meant to be somewhat light hearted, there will be some serious situations and some topics will be more mature, but overall the stories will remain family friendly :BootyTime:

What you should never expect to see, is NTR (Netorare, Netorase), sharing, cuckholding (not done to you atleast :KEK:)

Here are some previews of the characters that will appear on the first story:

27-10-2021_5-47-45.png

Our MC, a former pilot, currently working as a mechanic, he left a few unfinished business in the town, some have gone or things to remember, others, mistakes to be fixed.

28-10-2021_5-50-36.png

Tanya, his ex, a passionate woman in many ways, a dear to her friends, and a devil to those that did her dirty, they didn't part in good terms, whether they fix things or not is up to the player.

25-10-2021_2-05-08.png

Cassandra (to the left) and Miranda (to the right), the Williams sisters, they used to be good friends with Tanya and the MC, but after an incident years ago, Cassandra distanced herself from them, Miranda, on the other hand is still in contact, being the more mature of the two sisters, both will have their own content as the players explore a little of the past that lead to the separation of the group.

10-11-2021_16-55-37.png 10-11-2021_18-49-18.png

10-11-2021_18-33-52.png

The Darius family, Danielle (first one, to the right) was the prom queen, the girlfriend of the start player, the envy of her entire class, until she got pregnant in a careless night, forcing her to get married at a young age, with a man that never really matured, Now she finds herself longing for her younger days where she could party and have all the fun in the world without any worries, something our MC could take advantage of, if he is so inclined.

Camila (second, to the left), was the queen bitch of the campus, egocentric a vain, still, a hot blonde, despite doing reasonably well in her studies, she was forced to go back to the little town due to a lack funds to pay for her star in the city, bored enough that a stranger coming to town could just be the thing she needs to make things interesting.

Jennifer (last one, at the bottom) is the black sheep of the family, never cared much for popularity or fame, she would rather spend her free time listening to some sick beats or playing her guitar, with Jennifer, fun is doing whatever the hell you want, with whoever you want, and if it pisses someone off in the process, then all the more fun :D

These are some of the characters that will appear in the story, I will add more previews when I feel satisfied with the models.

If you have any doubts or questions feel free to ask.